Highland Games anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highland Games anyone?

Anyone ever competed in Highland Games? I've been getting involved in my family history and joined the "Clan". Shopping for a kilt now. Damn those things are expensive! ..especially after you add up all of the other items needed.

Any input?
    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
    Anyone ever competed in Highland Games? I've been getting involved in my family history and joined the "Clan". Shopping for a kilt now. Damn those things are expensive! ..especially after you add up all of the other items needed.

Any input?
    I've never competed, but a few
    Of the guys I've competed against in Strongman also do the highland games. Looks like a lot of fun
    Central Georgia Strongest Man ~ 2nd Place Novice
    Georgia Strongest Man ~ 5th
    NWGA Muscle Strongman ~ 5th
    2010 Ironfest Challenge ~ 3rd
    2011 NAS Florida Strongman Championship ~ 2nd
    2011 Central GA Strongest Man ~ 8th (Wont Ever happen again)
    2011 Beast of the Bluegrass ~ 5th
    2011 GA Strongest Man ~ 4th
    2011 Emerald Coast Strongest Man ~ 2nd

Use the discount code KEM721 and get 5% off at Trueprotein.com.

Comment

I got new ink to get me in the games..haha

Bryan

Comment

Most people compete in sport kilts... sportkilt.com still not really cheap but a lot more affordable than a real kilt.

I see you're in CO so maybe i'll see you around at some games... first one i'll probably make it to compete is the Highlands Ranch one Aug 13,14.

Comment

I will be going to that one but no chance of competing. My wife is competing in outdoor nationals speedskating championships that weekend and I will have the kids. I currently trying to assemble the appropriate wear. damn kilts are like $500 for the correct colors...ahhh
          Last edited by BryanB; 06-24-2011, 03:50 PM.
          Bryan

Comment

Yeah, any kind of authentic dress stuff is pricey, but I wouldn't wear any of that competing.

Comment

Working...
            X