Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPC5000WATTS
    replied
    Try legs, chest and shoulders, arms, and back and traps with abs sprinkled in there a couple times a week.

Leave a comment:

• MPC5000WATTS
    replied
    Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
    Maybe your not russian...
    I like that one! My suggestion train arms on their own day to get them fully pumped, switching off bi's bf tri's and vice versa or whichever your focused on bringing up first and shoulders with traps since you seem focused on the size of your arms. I powerlift work biceps directly once every 2 weeks while hitting tri's 2/week via westside method and haven't lost anything. I don't have huge arms but at 16.25 and even on both sides they're definitely not toothpicks either

Leave a comment:

• CJ Hartley
    replied
    Maybe your not russian...

Leave a comment:

• JasonNewman
    replied
    im 24 training seriously for 3 yrs, but in weights for 7 years....
    6'0.5 and 190lbs lean

ive tried to not train arms directly with a squat workout 3 days a week, via russian strength training.... and hitting back and chest HEAVY once a week, i lost arm size quickly...

Leave a comment:

• DefIguana
    replied
    What are your stats and experience?
    There are a ton of different workout splits you can do, pick one and do it after a couple months if your not getting anywhere change it up.
    Seriously. There is more than 1 right way. No one is about to give you the magic answer. Any idiot who can read a message board knows the pros and cons. It's been debated ad nauseum on every bb site since the beginning of forums. Do it one way till progress stalls. Then do it another until it stall again. Or change the rep range instead. Or the exercises.

Do you think if you go from curling 100lbs to 200lbs for 10 reps your size gains would be any different doing one split vs the other?

Leave a comment:

• CJ Hartley
    replied
    What are your stats and experience?
    There are a ton of different workout splits you can do, pick one and do it after a couple months if your not getting anywhere change it up.

Leave a comment:

• JasonNewman
    replied
    i could also split shoulders if i should have an arm day....
    chest and front and side delts
    back and rear delts

and arm have their own days......
    thughts?

Leave a comment:

• CJ Hartley
    replied
    When I did the 4 way split I did back and traps monday, chest and calves Tues, wed off, thur was legs and Fri was delts and arms.

Leave a comment:

• Carlito Gambino
    replied
    I'd go for an upper/lower if you wanna train 4x a week, better frequency and better results usually.

Leave a comment:

• Quadriceps
    replied
    I use the Dorian Yates split, but I guess I'm doing it wrong ^^

Monday: Chest/biceps
    Tuesday: Legs
    Thursday: Delts/triceps
    Saturday: Back

Leave a comment:

• ONCE AGAIN
    replied
    splitting up arms is a bad idea if you are on a 4-way split.

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    replied
    Why do you "need" to split up your arms?

Leave a comment:

• JasonNewman
    started a topic Chest and Bi VS Chest and Tri day....

Chest and Bi VS Chest and Tri day....

ok so this goes for back and bi VS back and tri as well

im looking at a 4 day split and need to split up my arms.

for me the bodyparts that need the most work are chest ,arms and shoulders in that order....

what are the arguments for AND against a split like this

Legs
    Chest and Bi
    Back and Tri
    Shoulders

is it more beneficial to train Bi after back because they are already warmed and slightly fatigued?

or is it better to hit them when they are fresh and have a serious BI day and let the back exercise work serve as a touch up day for them.

again this is the same question for a chest and Biceps VS chest and Triceps day....
Working...
X