4 day big beyond belief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 day big beyond belief

WHats the word on leo costas big beyond belief program.

I am thinking of doing the 4 day program (the 6 day looks way too intense).

ANyone used it or have any experience with it?

The layout of his website makes it seem like a "Put on 87 pounds of muscle a day!" gimmick.

Comment

Disregarding any claims the author may appear to make (and pretty much anyone who invents a new routine claims it will help you grow to some degree), what do you think of the higher frequency lower volume approach (with ramping weeks leading to a de-load/growth phase)

Comment

If you want to check out the book, PM me. I can share a copy with you.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I have the book. Did you ever use any of the programs with any sucess? I imagine it would be really easy to overdo it with the 6x a week, but the 4 day plan seems pretty solid. I think shelby ran it for a while and liked it.

Comment

Not sure if i can post the link. But there was 3 threads i believe on tnation regarding peoples e*perience with the program, including input from 3-4 of the more serious members (MODOK/Cephalic/few others). If you do a search im sure you can find it.

I used it previously right after SS, and gained ~8kg running the 3 ramps.. granted i didn't eat as well as i should, completely my fault. The approach really focuses on getting stronger on the rep ranges provided, and almost putting you into overtraining before backing off. As a disclaimer, i was and still am a beginner and learning alot, but i believe the program taught me a lot in terms of training, intensity, beating the logbook and eating.

Comment

Originally posted by boatman View Post
              I imagine it would be really easy to overdo it with the 6x a week, but the 4 day plan seems pretty solid. I think shelby ran it for a while and liked it.

I used the 6 day per week program and did well for a while with it developing a solid base but I wasn't able to put on a lot of size. It worked well to cut me up though.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
              X