Teamskip Approved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamskip Approved?

I think NOT, but its a hell of a mid morning snack....and besides, Skip is 5000 miles away....lol
    Attached Files
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

The internet keeps me close.

Hope you are having a great time and while you are there, EVERYTHING with carbs in it is SKIP APPROVED.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
      I think NOT, but its a hell of a mid morning snack....and besides, Skip is 5000 miles away....lol
      Hell, you've been looking forward to that trip for how long? Enjoy every minute of it.

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Hope you are having a great time and while you are there, EVERYTHING with carbs in it is SKIP APPROVED.

Skip
      Doesn't get better than everything approveed by da man.
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
        ...put on 5lbs looking at that
        Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
        -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
          Great time indeed!
          Thats all I needed to hear...lol..I think even the butter has some carbs in it eh?

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
          Hell, you've been looking forward to that trip for how long? Enjoy every minute of it.

Doesn't get better than everything approveed by da man.

We absolutely are my friend. All bets are off for 3 weeks...Thats why I dieted down 24 lbs since Decmeber...All for this!

Originally posted by lhart6272 View Post
          ...put on 5lbs looking at that
          I can neither confirm nor deny it has done that...there are no scales here and besides.."I've earned this"..lol

Comment

hope you are having a great time
            Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
            -John Ceasar

Comment

I'm guessing you're in France? My parents are actually down in Nice right now..

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                I'm guessing you're in France? My parents are actually down in Nice right now..
                Nice is beautiful....its quite aways from us..yes, we are in the south about 20 minutes from Barcelona...in fact we're heading there for the day next Wednesday..

Comment

that croissant is making me hungry , enjoy your trip ..

Comment

I used to think I'd seen towns where lots of good-looking women lived until I visited Aix en Provence last year, and I couldn't believe the number of drop-dead gorgeous women literally everywhere... Working in restaurants, museums, drugstores, walking around... Curly-, wavy-, straight-, blond-, brown-, black- and red-haired women; blue-, green- and brown-eyed women, of all skin colors... Truly not for the faint of heart, and truly something that could make a lot of us think "how come nobody ever told me about this place when I was single?"

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel7908 View Post
                      I used to think I'd seen towns where lots of good-looking women lived until I visited Aix en Provence last year, and I couldn't believe the number of drop-dead gorgeous women literally everywhere... Working in restaurants, museums, drugstores, walking around... Curly-, wavy-, straight-, blond-, brown-, black- and red-haired women; blue-, green- and brown-eyed women, of all skin colors... Truly not for the faint of heart, and truly something that could make a lot of us think "how come nobody ever told me about this place when I was single?"
                      No kidding eh?..lol.....my wife is from this area and she points out anything of the sorts I may have missed..and I don't miss to much...and being right on the beach, there is plenty to see...:boobies:

Comment

Hope youre having a great time, Heck. Enjoy.

Barcelona is a nice place (I love Spain). Quick story...we were over there for some training, and one GySgt said..."Spain is nice, but one day...I would like to go to Europe." We still laugh about that one...

Have fun...

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Hahaha, that's funny man. I love Spain as well, I went on deployment there twice and I'm going back ASAP, my wife and I have friends in Barcelona and since we are moving to Sweden, we are going to visit very often.

Comment

Working...
                          X