No announcement yet.

Should we all be concerned about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we all be concerned about this?

Apparently IFBB Pro Marcus Haley wants to take our peptides "out of the gray area and into the light", making them a mainstream marketable product...Now MD even allowed Precicion Peptides to have a banner on their site. My fear is that these actions will only lead to more of the wrong type of attention to our current peptides providers,resulting first in a witch-hunt of anything with the word "peptide", followed by the creation of a black market where we will all be paying 4 times as much what we pay now for a tiny little vial of cjc...
    This is scary shit indeed!!! I like my peptides right where they re at,in that sweet little gray area!!!
    2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
    2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

If "keeping them in the dark" is the goal, I can't say that this post helps.... just sayin'

Comment

I doesn't help, but they've been in the open for a long time. The DEA or FDA may want to make an example from the flash but the presence of actual risk is still the same, I think

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaGorilla3 View Post
        If "keeping them in the dark" is the goal, I can't say that this post helps.... just sayin'
        no i dont think it matters now that they have a freakin banner over at MD and a video with marcus hley taking us for a tour of PP labs while talking about how he wants to bring peptides to the forefront. Once the people upstairs get involved shit is gonn go down and we will be stuck either getting them under prescription ony or pay a fortune just like with HGH.
        Marcus culd keep things quite,plenty of dough to go around for everybody without making too much noise

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedno View Post
          I doesn't help, but they've been in the open for a long time. The DEA or FDA may want to make an example from the flash but the presence of actual risk is still the same, I think
          not when you have a 250lbs IFBB pro being used as a spokesperson and putting out videos to "spread the word"

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedno View Post
            the DEA/FDA knows bout everything,including where Joe the Bodybuildr buys his gear from,it s when some smart-ass starts knocking on the door of mainstream America asking for their business that they feel the need to take action

Comment

not to hijack this thread, but are those prices correct?? Finasteride (2.5mg x 30ml) for 8.99?? does that mean 30 servings on 2.5 mg??? lol I pay over 2$ a pill for propecia

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
                not to hijack this thread, but are those prices correct?? Finasteride (2.5mg x 30ml) for 8.99?? does that mean 30 servings on 2.5 mg??? lol I pay over 2$ a pill for propecia
                If that price is correct, it's almost certainly counterfeit.

Comment

^^ My thoughts exactly, most of their research chems are on sale for 9.99. Clomid, Nolva, Letro, etc ^^ I tried calling but they are prob closed, calling first thing tom. I can buy 2 years worth for the same price I pay per month. I would take .5 ml a day

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
                    ^^ My thoughts exactly, most of their research chems are on sale for 9.99. Clomid, Nolva, Letro, etc ^^ I tried calling but they are prob closed, calling first thing tom. I can buy 2 years worth for the same price I pay per month. I would take .5 ml a day
                    their prices are generally low, but right now they are running an extended memorial day promo in addition to that

Comment

Is my interpretation correct?? 2.5mgx30ml is 2.5mg/ml x30ml??

Comment

yes it is correct

Comment

YES!!! Just got 4 years worth for 215.76$ plus shipping lol

Comment

why dont you at least try a sample and see wat you think before jumping to conclusions...they havent received any complaints ever since the change in management and inventory

Comment

I pay 84$ a month, this is some serious savings for me. also for this type of drug I wouldnt really be able to tell if its fake or not. . . atleast not untill after it's to late

Comment

Working...
                              X