Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zack Khan cracks me up!

http://underground.nutrex.com/videos...logEntry49.asp

He has this whole series of videos. I don't know why, but this cooking video was cracking me up.

"Don't squirt it in your eye!"

That is funny

Comment

He does not seem like he is the brightest individual does he...
      2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
      2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
      2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
      2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
      2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
      2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
      *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
      88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
      88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

I love Khan. He's a big gallute (sp?) who seems very personable and has a very entertaining personality.

I don't think he is unitelligent, he just has a very stupid sense of humor. -Hmmm, that sounds familiar. Maybe that's why I like him? Haha.
        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

I had a hard time hearing it since I couldn't stop laughing after hearing pop goes the weasel MFers.
          Andrew_s

Comment

"5 minutes...in the microwave...PATING!"

"BUMBACLOT!"

"See...no magic fairy comes into my house to clean up after me...you know, all you guys who are married, who got someone special in your life who cleans up after you...appreciate it, okay?"

"And remember guys...DON'TTALKWIFYOURMOUFFULL *mouth full of food*"

Welp, you can't say he's boring that's for sure. Never realized he was full of Ronnie-isms and one-liners. It's refreshing actually.
            Max Muscle
            5020 Katella Ave.
            Los Alamitos, CA 90720
            www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
              "5 minutes...in the microwave...PATING!"

"BUMBACLOT!"

"See...no magic fairy comes into my house to clean up after me...you know, all you guys who are married, who got someone special in your life who cleans up after you...appreciate it, okay?"

"And remember guys...DON'TTALKWIFYOURMOUFFULL *mouth full of food*"

Welp, you can't say he's boring that's for sure. Never realized he was full of Ronnie-isms and one-liners. It's refreshing actually.
              it aint going to clean its self.

Comment

I really liked when he called BS on people claiming they eat 7-10k cals a day. He says he only eats 4500-5000 to maintain his weight and he is over 300 lbs. Just some food for thought for guys who like to bulk with a lot of calories.

Comment

Originally posted by mchicia1 View Post
                  I really liked when he called BS on people claiming they eat 7-10k cals a day. He says he only eats 4500-5000 to maintain his weight and he is over 300 lbs. Just some food for thought for guys who like to bulk with a lot of calories.
                  I think Kahn is awesome and really hope his comeback goes well. I love the videos and his humor. Macho Man said it perfect... He's a big gallute. But I don't think he's a brilliant trainer or nutritionist. I am sure there are TONS of guys who do in fact need to eat well over 5k calories to maintain or grow.

Skip has a 300lb client now who is eating super high cals and his diet is certainly on point.
                  Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
                    I think Kahn is awesome and really hope his comeback goes well. I love the videos and his humor. Macho Man said it perfect... He's a big gallute. But I don't think he's a brilliant trainer or nutritionist. I am sure there are TONS of guys who do in fact need to eat well over 5k calories to maintain or grow.

Skip has a 300lb client now who is eating super high cals and his diet is certainly on point.
                    Agree, obviously our maintenance calories vary from person to person...
                    What I took away from that was that you don't have to absolutely just stuff your face to gain muscle. When I first started 4 years ago...I saw a lot of people saying you had to eat, eat, eat to put on muscle...I took this too far and now I am paying the price for it and am currently 10 weeks into a cut. I am lucky in that I drop fat very easily, but I was very sloppy at 6'5" 245 2.5 months ago...back down to 225 now...but still not great condition, which means most of my weight was fat!

Comment

"I'd die for you bitches ::wipes eye::"

"Buckaroo style!"

"Daddy wants to play!"

AWESOME hahaha
                      Last edited by Adam2433; 05-27-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I think he was saying ~4500 cals in reference to maintaining after surgery and not really working out.

Comment

Originally posted by thetim View Post
                          I think he was saying ~4500 cals in reference to maintaining after surgery and not really working out.
                          Ah. That would make a lot more sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X