Any advice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice!!

I am currently taking a testosterone booster, doing a pre-workout drink and intaking all of my protien I need for the day. My goal is to put on lean mass and stay cut. I am very happy with my mass gains but want to be more cut. I am finishing my testo cycle next week and I am thinking of cutting up what I have now, and then start bulking up again in maybe 2 months. I would like to do both at the same time, but they say you can't, anyone have any advise of how to go about this.
    --AO--NIGHT TIME COME AND I WANNA DROP A BOMB--AO

Do what your doing now but just add cardio 3 days a week and go from there.
    2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
    2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
    2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
    2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
    2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
    2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
    *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
    88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
    88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Originally posted by IYAOYAS View Post
      I am currently taking a testosterone booster, doing a pre-workout drink and intaking all of my protien I need for the day. My goal is to put on lean mass and stay cut. I am very happy with my mass gains but want to be more cut. I am finishing my testo cycle next week and I am thinking of cutting up what I have now, and then start bulking up again in maybe 2 months. I would like to do both at the same time, but they say you can't, anyone have any advise of how to go about this.
      damn man you havent posted on here in a long time
      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
      -John Ceasar

Comment

Originally posted by IYAOYAS View Post
        dont know what testo is, but if it's a prohormone, it's better to try and solidy the gains you have made, if you start cutting right when you stop the test booster (if it's a pro-hormone) you run the very good chance of losing the muscle you just put on. i would keep diet and training where it is and go at least a month trying to keep your gains, then maybe cut back. hell 2 months is good but we dont know how long you ran the test booster or what it was (which IMO is junk anyway and a great way to yo-yo with your muscle gain/loss and drive yourself nuts)
        2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
        2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
        2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
        2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

I agree with the others. Keep doing what you're doing - just add in some cardio.
          www.JasonWojo.com | www.TrueProtein.com

Proud to be a TRUE PROTEIN Sponsored Athlete (use the code WOJO for a discount on orders)

Get your official DC Training DVD here

Comment

Thanks I will just keep doing the same, it's just I am going back into the military and I want to cut up a bit. Right now I run three times a week, maybe I will add another day. I am taking BPI's A-HD testosterone booster and it's great. Yup I have not posted since 2005 I have been just reading and searchng the forums questions to my answers. Thanks fellas
            --AO--NIGHT TIME COME AND I WANNA DROP A BOMB--AO

Comment

Working...
            X