True proteins Pre workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True proteins Pre workouts

Hey guys, just wanted to know a little on which preworkout mix you guys prefer. Mostly the TP preworkouts. I have been using white flood with pretty good success. But I would rather get it from True protien along with my other supps.

Thanks Guys
    life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
    want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

I use a custom mix that I start drinking preworkout and sip throughout my workout and then I kill it at the end. I have several kinds of proteins, waxy maize, creatine, glutamine, leucine 4:1:1, dextrose, and added in some protease enzyme. I worked with Homonunculus to come up with the specific formulation and so far I have been getting great results using this. It isn't the stimulant kind of pre-workout formula that you may be used to but it is sure to stimulate growth.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

TP bcaa boost, with or w/out caffeine.
      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

MG Blend with 200 mg Caffeine
        TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

If you like White Flood and stuff like Jack3d then you should try Geranaimo! http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=25&pid=6951

It is much cheaper and works just as well. I also love BCAA Boost. The best pre-workout supp out there.
          Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

Augment! W/ bcaa's

Comment

thank you guys for your replies. I will order some of these my next order from True Protien
              life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
              want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

Originally posted by littlebigswole View Post
                Augment! W/ bcaa's
                Aren't you supposed to take arginine seperately (from BCAAs) for maximum effect?
                If it's not fun, don't do it

Comment

Originally posted by jmhester1956 View Post
                  Aren't you supposed to take arginine seperately (from BCAAs) for maximum effect?
                  Not 100% sure, I think the arginine could possibly help transport the aminos. I think aminos should be a staple in any pre, during, post, drink. Augment has more then arginine though it also contains creatine and beta alanine I believe, I like it, taste good and was professionally recommended to take it plus all my fellow gym rats love augment to so it's not just an individual thing, try it see what you think

Comment

Arginine as a vasodilator really does nothing except enhance the transport of nutrients and oxygen to the muscle, besides that arginine is worthless if the pump was efficient to grow I could hang my arm over my chair and grow, but hey some people and magazines swear by it, I'm no skip or homon, ile suggest what was suggested to me

Comment

I have used buzzsaw for over a year now and like it. BCAA boost was good also. Just got 2 jugs of Geranimo so we'll see hoe that goes. I am ify with beta-alanine.
                      Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

I use Buzz Saw before my training. MG Powdered Muscle during and after.
                        www.JasonWojo.com | www.TrueProtein.com

Proud to be a TRUE PROTEIN Sponsored Athlete (use the code WOJO for a discount on orders)

Get your official DC Training DVD here

Comment

Jason-

you look like a freak in your avi.....how are things professionally, i seem to remember you were gearing up for the fire academy?
                          '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
                          17 AAU Super Total
                          '16-AAU Hi
                          '15-USPA Metro
                          '15-USPA State
                          '15-AAU HI
                          '14-AAU HI
                          '14-USPA Metro
                          '14-WABDL Sonny's
                          '14-USPA State
                          '14-HI Strongman
                          '13-USPA
                          '13-WABDL Sonny's
                          '13-USPA State
                          '13-AAU HI
                          '11-USPA Metro
                          '10-NPC Stingrey
                          '09-NPC Islands
                          '09-NPC Stingrey
                          '09-ABA Islands
                          '02-ABA Islands
                          '02-ABA IronWorks
                          '01-NPC Paradise Cup
                          '01-ABA Olympia
                          '01-ABA Islands
                          '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
                          '00-INBF Musclefest
                          '98-NGA Ill
                          '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by JasonWojo View Post
                            I use Buzz Saw before my training. MG Powdered Muscle during and after.
                            Same here, but I do Geranimo instead.
                            It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                              Jason-

you look like a freak in your avi.....how are things professionally, i seem to remember you were gearing up for the fire academy?
                              What's up man - thanks for asking. Yeah I didn't get in

I'm looking at volunteer fire depts now to build some experience. The good news is that volunteer depts don't do all the extensive cardio training so I've started gaining weight again to probably do a show in the fall or next spring.
                              www.JasonWojo.com | www.TrueProtein.com

Proud to be a TRUE PROTEIN Sponsored Athlete (use the code WOJO for a discount on orders)

Get your official DC Training DVD here

Comment

Working...
                              X