• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF estimate please??

hey guys wondering if you could give me a BF estimate, thanks

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/photo4zg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/photo5sz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/photo6fv.jpg/

for some reason I seem to hold all my fat in my love handles and lower abs. Just comming off a serious injury with 5-6 months no gym and unfortunatly horrid eating. this is me 6 weeks back and dropped 10 lbs

15-16% I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Getnbigger View Post
      15-16% I'd say.
      I would think the same. Legs from the front might tell more. Carrying more in lower back and love handles. 15+% I would say.

Comment

Yea I was gonna say 15 then when I saw my back I was thinking closer to 20%. For some reason I can get my arms and upper torso pretty lean and vascular but my lower bas and lower back stay fat. When dieting before Ive used TT-33 and lean Xtreme and that combo really seemed to help target these areas.

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing. Your rear delts and arms look good but lower back and sides need some work. I forget what it is but their are certain chemicals in the body that lead to fat in certain areas (Cortisol for one). This is more for abdomen but I am sure there could be an explanation for you.

I find lower back is always the last place to go for me as well. I need to be under 10% for it to disappear (or lower).

Comment

I honestly look like 2 different people when comparing my front/back. I def think I have high cortisol/estrogen because lean Xtreme always cleans up my problem areas very nicely. All that aside all I can do is stick with diet and keep my eye on the scale and mirror. Im only a few weeks in and not looking for anything drastic. I have a 1 year goal of 230 at 12% bf so thats all Im really worried about. I have a journal up if you guys wanna take a look. Before my injury I had a 4 week run of spawn planned out but I am no where near even thinking about that right now, possibly within the next year. thanks again for your estimates

Comment

I'd say 14-15%. As for the lower back fat, that's where men usually put it on first and one of the last to go when trying to lose it
              Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Which "Xtreme" product is that? I also have the problem of lean arms and legs, but still have belly fat.
                ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

I have the same kind of problem where I can be really lean, veins everywhere, yet still have a good deal of ab/hip fat.

Per Homon's recommendation, I started using Phoshatidlyserine and cissus, along with an anti estrogen, and I have to say, I think it really helps.

You could also looking into eating a grain free diet for a while, and see if that helps (no oats, no breads, no rice etc). I have done some research on this as I have the same problem. Carb sensetive people tend to see a drastic change in the areas where they apply bodyfat when eliminating grains over time, from what I have gathered...never really tried it myself, but it couldn't hurt.

Try the PS, and the cissus, and maybe the anti estrogen is my best advice...seems to work for me.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                  -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                  2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                  -1st Heavyweight Gi
                  2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                  2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Yea I have always responded great to keto diets, not only with fat loss but just overall dieting. I have great energy and my I usually have no hunger pains. I am looking into a product called ERASE by PES, it is supposed to be an AI and anti cortisol, which to people with our body type seems to be the perfect drug. I was looking into a Triazole/Lean Xtreme stack but it looks like erase is both product in 1. The ingrediant in Erase seems to be pretty popular. heres a link to the product

PES Erase (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione)
                    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html

Lean Xtrme/Triazole combo
                    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...e-90-caps.html
                    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...ease-caps.html

I am thinking of doing DAA year round and cycle PES erase 4 weeks on 4 week off

Comment

Originally posted by Agi View Post
                      Which "Xtreme" product is that? I also have the problem of lean arms and legs, but still have belly fat.
                      see my above link under Lean Xtreme/Triazole

Comment

I have the same problem, I am even looking into lipo for my love handles. It gets rid of the fat cells in that area so fat would go other places. If I were to gain anymore.

Comment

Check out my log, I will be starting a 4 week stack or PES Erase and PES Alphat-2. I am going to throw in some oxy elite pro but not the reccomended doses. Just gonna have it on hand when i feel like going off the deep end on my diet or need an energy boost.

Erase
                          http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html

Alpha-t2
                          http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
                            I'd say 14-15%. As for the lower back fat, that's where men usually put it on first and one of the last to go when trying to lose it
                            i agree. i have to suffer to get that last bit of fat off my lower back. its crazy because my legs can be shredded with veins and i can still pinch some fat on my lower back
                            No Free Advertising!

Comment

I have heard really good things about erase as far as it being an anti-cortisol savior, but I am skeptic as to how good of an anti-estro it can be...but I have never tried it, so who knows.

If I were you, I would try to do a timed carb diet for a while, only taking in carbs post workout (something like sweet potatoes I.E. no grains) and the rest of the day have pro fat-meals. Along with it, you could try to throw in the erase and MG's super test booster. Try that for 4 weeks and see if you can honestly see a difference...

I know for me at least, I can still progress with low carbs. I like the approach of (and this is along the lines of what skip reccomends doing when dieting, and was reccomended to me by DCbeliever)

Meal one : Pro/fat
                              Meal two: pro/carb (nothing crazy)
                              Meal three: pro fat
                              Post workout: Pro/carb
                              rest of the day Pro fat.

On non training days, one pro/carb meal at meal one, abd then all pro/fat for the rest of the day. This is what I have been doing for a little while now, and I am slowly going up in weight while getting back down to a leaness that is almost comparable to being a month or so out.

For you, I'd try what I mentioned about just postworkout carbs though.

Give something an honest go for a good length of time and really guage your progress (strength, weight, bf% with calipers, pictures). If after a month, you aren't seeing much of adiffernce with your gut, then you need to rethink your strategy.

IMO, carbs aren't needed to put on weight...they help, but you could add muscle with keto, as long as your cals are up. I know that goes against the grain, but honestly, because I can slap fat around my abdomen SO fast if I don't really watch my carbs, I have found that I don't need as many carbs as I once thought, and can still continue to make gains/stay lean.

Let us know what approach you take.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                              -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                              2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                              -1st Heavyweight Gi
                              2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                              2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Working...
                              X