Question- Mountain Dog's GDA by TProtein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question- Mountain Dog's GDA by TProtein

MD, or anyone in the know, can you explain the breakdown of the ingredients in the new ultimate GDA? I know what a lot of the active ingredients are, but if they are listed in order due to a proprietary blend, I am curious why cinnamon extract is the first ingredient listed as I thought it wasnt as powerful as r-ala and VS in clearing blood sugar, and also noticed insulin's mimicker chromium is toward the end of the list as well. Def interested in this GDA though,

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=25&pid=6967
    2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
    2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
    2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
    2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

ingredients aren't listed in terms of potency, but in terms of quantity

ALA might be in the ballpark of 100-300mg, while Chromium might be closer to 200 micrograms....FAR less substrate

cinnamon extract might need 500-1000mg to show positive effect, so the larger dose is listed first

hypothetically you could have the most potent GDA listed last if the effective dose is smaller than the effective dose of the ingredients that come before it
    CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
    MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
    2010 NGA Pro Universe
    2010 NPC Monster Mash
    2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
    2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
    2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
    2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
    2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
    2008 NPC Ohio State
    2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post

ALA might be in the ballpark of 100-300mg, while Chromium might be closer to 200 micrograms....FAR less substrate

cinnamon extract might need 500-1000mg to show positive effect, so the larger dose is listed first

hypothetically you could have the most potent GDA listed last if the effective dose is smaller than the effective dose of the ingredients that come before it
      yeah i know they arent listed by potency obviously, just seems weird to have the cinnamon extract listed first but then again what you are saying makes sense if the others are in the normal GDA dosing range but cinnamon extract is very high to be listed first and have the potency it needs......makes sense. thanks.

next show

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

I started taking this a couple of weeks back when I started my blast and am loving it! I'm currently in a lean gain phase and started incorporating more carbs and calories around my workout time and began using Homon's peri-workout nutrition strategy. So far my bodyweight has been steadily increasing with no fat gain. I can't attribute all of the success to this product, but it has certainly helped. Taking this, I am also vascular as hell, pretty fun stuff.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

So you'd probably need to take two servings (at least 4 capsules) to get the desired effects of a big carb meal, i.e. something you'd call a meal on a SkipLoad/refeed day?
          Save $ at trueprotein(canada).com with discount code: MCT777

Comment

Here is a link to PM where there are about two pages of him talking about it!!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...sal-agent.html

Comment

awesome, thanks!

next show

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post

you are correct sir
                John Meadows
                CSCS, CISSN
                Creator of the Mountain Dog Diet
                www.mountaindogdiet.com

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                  I started taking this a couple of weeks back when I started my blast and am loving it! I'm currently in a lean gain phase and started incorporating more carbs and calories around my workout time and began using Homon's peri-workout nutrition strategy. So far my bodyweight has been steadily increasing with no fat gain. I can't attribute all of the success to this product, but it has certainly helped. Taking this, I am also vascular as hell, pretty fun stuff.
                  This is why I thought you all would love this supplement. Me I like the health and wellness part of it, but your experience (getting bigger without gaining fat - or getting leaner easier) is EXACTLY what I was after.

JM
                  John Meadows
                  CSCS, CISSN
                  Creator of the Mountain Dog Diet
                  www.mountaindogdiet.com

Comment

Will be trying this product next month...
                    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
                    X