• Bitchy Old Man

http://teamskip.net/blog/?p=454

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

When I tried to use the link it went to you blog spot on your Team skip site but said "Sorry, no posts matched your criteria."

So I guess this proves there is no such thing as a bitchy old man.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
      When I tried to use the link it went to you blog spot on your Team skip site but said "Sorry, no posts matched your criteria."

So I guess this proves there is no such thing as a bitchy old man.
      I get the same Skip

Comment

Same here... FAIL
        Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

I thought it was going to be about me!
          ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

Skip won't even see this until he wakes up at like 1 pm colorado time today... lucky bastard.
            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
            www.316fit.com
            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Sorry. Fixed it.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

the evolution of skip at it's finest lol
                "Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness."
                -Richard Carlson

Comment

i think you should take up knitting...imagine the bitchin sweaters you could make with all the bitching your about to embark upon...now that you're officially and old man!

Hey, you could even make sweaters for all your kids...its your right as a bitchy old man to torture your kids as they get into the 'cool and hip' phase!
                  2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
                  2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
                  2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
                  2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
                  2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
                  2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

[email protected] your grumpy old ass.
                    2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
                    2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
                    2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
                    2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

if you wrote an article in the magazines id probably go out and start buying it again. it would be a hell of a lot more interesting than reading george farah telling one the "readers" in his column to eat more carbs and do less cardio for about the 20th month in a row. which if you wrote an article about all the shitty weirdos in the sport youd probably end up insulting 90 percent of your co writers. thats why i only come on here to browse and maybe stir up something on politics in the gc section. after years of bodybuilding its all so fucking boring.

Comment

considered having a literary agent ?
                        "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
                        J.M.

Comment

You should have a Dear Kenny column!

Dear Kenny,
                          My wife recently started adopting Democratic views and has started wearing more blue. She said that she isn't changing parties, just broadening her views. I don't know, I think the bitch is a traitor. Yesterday I saw her giving a bright red homeless man some sunscreen and a bottle of water. What the fuck is she thinking? Next thing you know she'll be shelling out my hard-earned money to buy some antibiotics for some fucking needy children. I HATE HER SOMETIMES!!!!! She is a pretty good lay though. What should I do?

Thanks, Conservative-On-The-Edge

Dear Conservative-On-The-Edge,
                          Nail that liberal bitch 3 more times (once in the ass, and twice in her coffin) then move on.

Just Sayin, Kenny
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

You really needed to get that out of you bro. Thats not healthy holding in all that tension. LOL Glad you got to vent. Now i bet you will get in the groove to write.

Comment

Just a bit about all the swearing and how it relates to grammar:

If you swear at the beginning of a word like a prefix: Fucken-Hell, Fucken-asshole, Fucken-Hot, etc people will get anrgy and a bit consumed with it.

If you swear at the end as in a suffix type scenario: This is Fucked, She is da-Shit, again, as above, people get upset. Also you sound pretend Homeboy.

But if you master the "infix" noeone even notices and you can swear all you want all day.

Here is a begginners one: Holy-fucking-moley
                              and another for-fucks-sake. Take your time with these and when your ready move onto the below.

The advanced on-word-swear: "fuckgoodness" sake and "jimminyshitits".

People mostly don't even notice and if they think something is a bit strange about the pronunciation they will just assume you are a bit of a retard and not hold it against you, hell they might even think your a cunny funt and buy you a doublefuckachino with soy Milf and a sprinkling of cinnacum.
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X