First shitload and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First shitload and some questions

Ok ,guys yesterday i did my first "$hit load" or it was somethin` like that.
    It was my first time so i've decided to go for 1 hour and ate till i was absolutely full.I ate large bowl oatmeal with raisins plus half a box of musli cornflakes everything covered with chocolate and caramel topping.100g chocolate cake with 100g biscuits and ended with home made spaghetti.I was unable to eat all the pasta which was 300g and probably ate less than half of it.The only fats came from the musli cornflakes which has around 16g fat/100g and i ate around 200-250g.Chocolate cake has 10g fat/100g.
    I've used 300mg r-ala with 30mg vanadyl before the load and another 300g r-ala with 30vanadyl 30minutes later.What i've noticed is that an hour after i had finished it my face was so puffed-up that i was looking like a fat chinese baby.Today i woke up and my face was still very puffed-up and also i was bloated mostly in the abdominal area.
    In the end of the day i pretty much get my self to where i was before the load(water is out and the face is ok) but i feel flat.No vascularity ,etc.
    I guess that i did it wrong but i'm not sure what should i fix the next time, hours of the load ,food sources or both.I know that this stuff has been discussed a thousand times but every help is much appreciated !

PS:I'm going`straight keto for 7days before the load.
    Almost forgot to mention my stats.
    Height:180cm
    Weight:79kg
    I'm sure that i'm predominantly endmorph with some meso characteristics and ecto joints.However I'm lean i guess 10%bf max but has stubborn fat deposits all over the body especially in my thigh/calves/glutes/lower back area.I mean even my arms and forearms are holding too much fat.I can diet down to this condition very easy but after that it's getting almost impossible to drop weight/bf.
    Last edited by darkhorizon; 05-09-2011, 11:10 AM.

Dude, what you did is not a Skipload. It was just a really huge meal. The best thing to do, if you haven't done it already is watch the dvd. If you watch the video you would have know that the refeed takes several hours. And that you don't want to completely blow your load on the first meal because the refeed is based on hunger. If you have this ungodly first meal then chances are you aren't going to be hungry for quite some time thus missing out on the benefits of the Skipload, especially if this is your first one.

If I am wrong about anything here I'm sure Skip will correct it.....

**Watch the DVD!
    Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Thanks, i did after reading your post.Now i have a clearer concept of what i should do/eat but i still have few questions.
      1.How many hours of re-feed should i start with.It will be my second re-feed this Sunday.
      2.How many meals in that time span.Let's say a have 3hours to carb-up ,should i eat 3 meal,5 meals or eat when hungry without killing myself on one sitting?
      3.When should i start the re-feed?I do sprints Sunday morning.
      4.Should i count the amount of carbs in the re-feed?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Were you looking to SHITload or SKIPload?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

SKIPload ,I'm sorry

Comment

Ok, I re-watched the DVD and spent some time reading threads here about skiploading and i pretty much figured out what i'll try this sunday.
            I'll go with 3 hours and eat till i feel full then rest and eat again when i feel hungry for the whole 3 hours without killing myself and make my stomach explode and hurts like hell.I'll get my sprint done in the morning and begin the re-feed immediately, after hopefully i will benefit even more from the nutrition partitioning effect that hiit is supposed to bring.Every hour i'll take 200mg r-ala with 20mg vanadyl total 600mg r-ala and 60mg vanadyl.

I should first had made a little more research before asking something that has been already said and explained pretty detailed.
            I'll really appreciate critiques and recommendations now ,when i've put things into something ,rather than waiting for you guys to do it for me.
            Thanks in advance !

Comment

I am more curious about the SHITLOAD :-)
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Looks like you still need to do a lot of research.

It Blows my mind that EVERYTHING is laid out in the DVD and people still can't figure it out or decide to change things because they think they have more experience than Skip.

Pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
                  Looks like you still need to do a lot of research.

It Blows my mind that EVERYTHING is laid out in the DVD and people still can't figure it out or decide to change things because they think they have more experience than Skip.

Pitiful.
                  ^this. Between the DVD and the approved foods thread, how can you still have fundamental questions?
                  Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Ok, guys no need to be rude ,right?
                    After i watched the dvd (i did 3 times having in mind the english is not my first language) and did my research here my only remaining question is about the re-feed time that i should start with, because i guess there is a difference between someone super lean loading for a show and someone like me who is early in his diet and will do it for the first time (i don't count the mess i did last sunday).

PS:I never thought myself as an experience as Skip or nowhere near him and most of you guys ,that's why i'm asking
                    Last edited by darkhorizon; 05-10-2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

The general suggestion i have seen most frequently from Skip is to start with a 6 hour load window, this will give you 3 protein feedings + carbs and then grazing on carbs in-between.

From there monitor time to baseline, energy, hunger, and the mirror and adjust your load as needed. It will probably take some time before you have the loading process dialed in as you become more familiar with your body and the load protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by zalex999 View Post
                        The general suggestion i have seen most frequently from Skip is to start with a 6 hour load window, this will give you 3 protein feedings + carbs and then grazing on carbs in-between.

From there monitor time to baseline, energy, hunger, and the mirror and adjust your load as needed. It will probably take some time before you have the loading process dialed in as you become more familiar with your body and the load protocol.
                        Thanks, bro!That's what i was looking for! .

Comment

Working...
                        X