10 and 13 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 and 13 weeks out

What's up IM....had been away from this board for a while and have been back for a couple of weeks and realized what I already knew...this is the best forum on the net when it comes to training and diet. Also found a couple of old friends I hadn't talked to in a while. So...10 and 13 weeks out from my shows now, in these pics I'm 259. I've worked with 3 different prep guys in the past and prepped myself...I learned alot from the guys I worked with but I'm doing it alone this year..any feedback is welcome. I also welcome any questions about my diet, training, etc....here goes nothing.....
    Attached Files

How tall are you, friend?
    TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Looking massive ! Why don't you start a log here for your prep. Would be interesting to follow !
      True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

5' 10" ...thanks...figured this could serve as my log...I'll keep it update as the show gets closer

Comment

EXCELLENT physique!!! work on that side chest pose, you could look so much better in that shot.
          all post by b-boy are fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

b-boy...man that means alot coming from you...I've followed your progress on PM over the years...there's a pro card with your name on it! I'm gonna hook up with a local guy here who's great with posing at about 8 weeks out so I can get better, thanks for the feedback

Comment

Wow! Looks like progress. Are you doing any Louisiana shows?
              2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
              2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
              2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
              2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
              2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
              2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

@phoneix...thanx..progress and hopefully this time not dieting off so much lean mass like I did last time...no LA shows, I was living in N.O. with my now ex-wife because of her job...didn't have any other ties to LA....so I've been back in ATL since feb 09, gonna do the Ga state show and thinking about the DJ classic afterward in Jacksonville

Comment

Looking great, best of luck for both shows

Comment

THICK AND MASSIVE. I'm along for the ride. Well wishes!!!

Comment

thanks for all the comments everyone.....so...a little background on me and this prep. I come from a fat guy background...obese a good portion of my life, this will be my 5th bodybuilding show, first being in 2002. I always get pretty heavy in the offseason, but this last year I was the fattest I've been since my obese days...now it appears I put on some muscle as well but.....so I started dieting Jan 1st at 305, last pics were 259. After the show I'll post some pics of my starting point

In the past I've worked with a couple of prep guys and done it solo...this year back to solo. I've dieted with different methods...I do best and feel the best on keto. However, last show (09) I did with Palumbo and realized a couple of things for my body...1 cheat meal does nothing but make me bloated and gassy, nothing as far as filling out or metabolism...so a ways in to the diet metabolism died and ended up starving off muscle...and still not that conditioned. This year I am SKIPloading 1 day a week and it works much better. If I am in shape far enough out I may add some carbs into my diet even, but I'll have to see. Initially I didn't understand the update skipload...as I was loading all day....24 hours...was losing, but progress slowed eventually...then I got back on here and saw everyone starting at 8 hrs or so. Rectified that and fat loss picked back up...actually been loading 12 hrs and these last 2 weeks have dropped 5lbs each week! No strength loss, actually stronger...so gonna keep it up

Sorry for the long post just wanted to give you guys some info on me...and like I said any questions/comments are welcome

Comment

Great size on you man, i am very interested to watch this progress.

If you don't mind my asking, are you doing a strict Keto with a high fat intake during the week and very very few carbs even from fiber or how is your diet set up during the week?

Keep up the good work man your an impressive guy for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
                          thanks for all the comments everyone.....so...a little background on me and this prep. I come from a fat guy background...obese a good portion of my life, this will be my 5th bodybuilding show, first being in 2002. I always get pretty heavy in the offseason, but this last year I was the fattest I've been since my obese days...now it appears I put on some muscle as well but.....so I started dieting Jan 1st at 305, last pics were 259. After the show I'll post some pics of my starting point

In the past I've worked with a couple of prep guys and done it solo...this year back to solo. I've dieted with different methods...I do best and feel the best on keto. However, last show (09) I did with Palumbo and realized a couple of things for my body...1 cheat meal does nothing but make me bloated and gassy, nothing as far as filling out or metabolism...so a ways in to the diet metabolism died and ended up starving off muscle...and still not that conditioned. This year I am SKIPloading 1 day a week and it works much better. If I am in shape far enough out I may add some carbs into my diet even, but I'll have to see. Initially I didn't understand the update skipload...as I was loading all day....24 hours...was losing, but progress slowed eventually...then I got back on here and saw everyone starting at 8 hrs or so. Rectified that and fat loss picked back up...actually been loading 12 hrs and these last 2 weeks have dropped 5lbs each week! No strength loss, actually stronger...so gonna keep it up

Sorry for the long post just wanted to give you guys some info on me...and like I said any questions/comments are welcome
                          Bro, If you only knew how similar our stories are. Well wishes man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zalex999 View Post
                            Great size on you man, i am very interested to watch this progress.

If you don't mind my asking, are you doing a strict Keto with a high fat intake during the week and very very few carbs even from fiber or how is your diet set up during the week?

Keep up the good work man your an impressive guy for sure!
                            thanks man...so my current diet is as follows

#1 4 omega 3 eggs 4 egg whites 3 tbsp salsa

#2 8oz 93/7 lean ground beef salad with calorie free dressing

# protein shake with psyhillum husk, 2 scoops tp cold filtration isolate 32 grams natty pb

#8 oz lean protein (chicken,fish,shrimp) 1 cup zucchini

egg meal I eat once a day, beef meal once a day...5-6 meals depending on hunger, time awake...the other 3-4 meals are either meals number 3 or 4. I tend to use the shakes more when I'm at work. Sometimes instead of a shake I take the same ingredients with a little walden farms spread and less water and make pudding

Comment

oops...forgot with that lean protein meal I have either 1/2 an avocado or 1 oz raw almonds....when I started the diet fats were about double what they are here...pulled them back as weight loss stalled

Comment

Working...
                              X