Skipload jitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skipload jitters

I'm such a retard but I actually feel nervous about skiploading tomorrow for the first time. I have REALLY done a good job of sticking to my diet and I think that I will get into really great condition this year.
    I went shopping today for my carbs and my wife was eyeballing me like "what the fuck are you doing?"
    It's going to be awesome though, because I know that skiploading works. It just feels so contrary having been eating such bland crap lately.
    I got myself some pancake mix, syrup, fruity pebbles, pop tarts, low fat hostess crumb cakes... It's going to be AMAZING for me! I'm so friggen hungry for that crap right now I can't wait.
    Going to load for six hours and see where I baseline this week. I'm down from 226 to 217 today already in just a week. I know it will slow down, and most of that is water weight, but hopefully the loads will keep me going and I can lose a lb or two week.
    Heavy squats fix everything.

Good luck man, have fun loading..

Comment

I have everything waiting. I'll wake up late and do cardio... then it's on! I think this is my fourth week back Skip Loading (on Skip's guinea pig diet) and doing GREAT!
      Save 5% off your entire order at TrueProtein.com by using discount code LYP800; 10% if you order 16 lbs or more!

For a protein that can be used anytime, try TeamSkip Blend

You will need a scoop if you don’t have one: Measuring Scoops

Comment

Have fun with it and watch your metabolism speed up like a Dodge Viper out of the hole!!!!

Comment

my first two skiploads were a painful experience at the end of the 6 hours.

I had my third one today and it went a lot better. You really learn alot about your body this way.

Comment

did my 1st yesterday. never was able to get my wife to understand, hopefully the results will convince her!

Comment

can someone help me find what s Skip's guinea pig diet dat everyone is talking about ??\

Comment

Originally posted by andred View Post
                can someone help me find what s Skip's guinea pig diet dat everyone is talking about ??\
                It's only for the ones that signed up and PAID for it..
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                  It's only for the ones that signed up and PAID for it..
                  It's not worth it, though. Nothing but chitlins, pickled hog's feet, and tripe. :drama:
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                    It's not worth it, though. Nothing but chitlins, pickled hog's feet, and tripe. :drama:
                    Oh, ok, so basically the same thing he has me doing now...except he did throw in some whole milk to wash it down with..
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                      Oh, ok, so basically the same thing he has me doing now...except he did throw in some whole milk to wash it down with..
                      Well, he also has his guinea pigs lick the handles of public restrooms to strengthen their immune system.
                      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                      kind of a douche

Comment

Are you that hungry for that stuff after a week (thats what I took from it after you saying you are down the weight)--thats hard to believe? And bland stuff? What are you eating (there are several seasoning options out there that wont impact diet so it doesnt taste like crap). Dieting for a show doesnt have to be torture...especially in week 1 of 20 (or however many weeks you are dieting for). The last few weeks, ok, maybe...

Good luck with the refeed...sundays are definitely my favorite day of the week.

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
                          Are you that hungry for that stuff after a week (thats what I took from it after you saying you are down the weight)--thats hard to believe? And bland stuff? What are you eating (there are several seasoning options out there that wont impact diet so it doesnt taste like crap). Dieting for a show doesnt have to be torture...especially in week 1 of 20 (or however many weeks you are dieting for). The last few weeks, ok, maybe...

Good luck with the refeed...sundays are definitely my favorite day of the week.

-slide
                          I'm kind of LOLing at that Slide. Just because you are totally right, a week shouldn't wreck me! It does though man, I am a sweet tooth junkie, so doing this keto diet is the pits! I just respond to it soooo well though I have to do it for a while. I probably shouldn't have said bland, my wife is the master of seasoning and cooking, and we have a whole pantry full of spices and what not with no to minimal caloric impact. She has been making me some kick ass chicken and steak. Probably the worst meal of the day is breakfast. I've been trying to choke down five whole eggs and four whites. YUCK.
                          Today though I just did four whole eggs, but I scrambled them with 4oz of ground turkey. That was pretty decent with tobasco on.

The skipload itself was a lot harder than I though it was going to be. I thought I would just be able to pound the carbs down, but after the protein I wasn't able to eat as much as I anticipated. I think I read in another thread that skip said it was ok for that day to drop your protein intake so I may just have to do that.
                          It was also hard to get the fluid down, but I think I did a decent job.

I baselined at 218(I was actually 217 the day before but I'm going with the day of weight), and today I was only up two pounds to 220. I expect I'll baseline on Tue so I may have to increase the lenghth of the skipload next week.
                          Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Choke down four whole eggs? Try 10 egg whites and one yolk!
                            Save $ at trueprotein(canada).com with discount code: MCT777

Comment

good

good post

Comment

Working...
                              X