drop sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop sets

I was just wonder how many people like drop sets. Shelby posted up his leg workout and he was drop setting calfs. What a great idea!
    So what do you guys think are best body parts for drop sets? Personally I like smaller body parts like biceps, delts, etc. Thoughts?
    If it's not fun, don't do it

I do them occasionally. My favourite exercises to use them for are lateral raises and leg machines like leg presses and hack squats.

Comment

I do them as well. They offer some advantages over regular straight sets. THe only problem is you need a partner or two to pull them off correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
        I do them occasionally. My favourite exercises to use them for are lateral raises and leg machines like leg presses and hack squats.
        I love them for laterals. Run the rack down to 5# when I'm in the mood. Burns the crap out of the medial delts!
        If it's not fun, don't do it

Comment

When I do conventional workouts, my last set is my heaviest set of them all and then right after that I strip the weight and do usually just do one drop set. I prefer to do it on all the big compound movements.

Comment

Working...
          X