X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How heavy are these?

http://www.ironscene.com/videos/3384...a_shoulder_day

nvm, they are 120's...beastly
    Last edited by theroymccoy; 04-21-2011, 10:27 PM.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Did you notice the guy in the background on the flat hammer?
    I always get distracted by the background lifters in all this videos....
    "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
    J.M.

Comment

The way he treats those dumbells like they're nothing is just hillarious.
      This is an Irony Point- ؟
      An Irony Point is a punctuation mark denoting that a sentence should be understood as ironic or sarcastic.

"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large"- Gaston.

Comment

put his name into youtube, he makes 315 x 10 shoulder press and 405 x 20+ bench look like nothing.
        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

BEAST.

That is just pure insanity. Looks like he is just lifting paperweights over his head.

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
          -1st SuperHeavy Gi
          2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
          -1st Heavyweight Gi
          2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
          2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

I like the guy at 32 seconds who looks at it and smiles knowing that he will never do that weight, he was probably thinking to himself "wow those things actually get used!"
            "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
            Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
            'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
            ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by bouncer dave View Post
              Did you notice the guy in the background on the flat hammer?
              I always get distracted by the background lifters in all this videos....
              Funny. Guy at my work told me he was "benching" 495 for reps. I thought...no friggen way. So one day I met him at the gym. His "bench" was HS and his R.O.M. ALMOST matched background lifter guy.
              Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

Originally posted by Swaminator View Post
                Funny. Guy at my work told me he was "benching" 495 for reps. I thought...no friggen way. So one day I met him at the gym. His "bench" was HS and his R.O.M. ALMOST matched background lifter guy.
                haha...ahhh yes...guys bragging about repping 315...but upon later examination the bar IS loaded to 315, but the spotter is drag-curling 100 of it. :llama:
                Max Muscle
                5020 Katella Ave.
                Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

same guy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FG80RTYYCY[/youtube]

looked like he could of done 12-15, full rom too none of that half rep shit.
                  PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

When I first saw this I thought it was fake. I mean, come on ... Who does this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MCCAZgXlc

Comment

Wow!! Those are freakn' crazy!!!

Originally posted by Swaminator View Post
                      A guy at my gym does 265 for "reps" of 10 with about a 1" ROM. One day he told me that that's how you work chest and that most people don't realize that the lower you go, the less chest you work.

I just nodded my head and went...uh huh. I didn't feel like arguing with him and explaining that what he was actually working was mostly tris and front delts and that the lower part of the range is where the most stress is on the chest actually.

Comment

Didn't this guy tear his pec?

Comment

Holy shit, good suggestion, RedSkull
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6buEbEvQo
                          4-plate a side for 25 reps. I... how does.... but.... what?
                          This is an Irony Point- ؟
                          An Irony Point is a punctuation mark denoting that a sentence should be understood as ironic or sarcastic.

"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large"- Gaston.

Comment

Originally posted by gmarceau View Post
                            Didn't this guy tear his pec?
                            no agony, no brag-ony
                            Max Muscle
                            5020 Katella Ave.
                            Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Comment

Originally posted by davidb View Post
                              Wow!! Those are freakn' crazy!!!

A guy at my gym does 265 for "reps" of 10 with about a 1" ROM. One day he told me that that's how you work chest and that most people don't realize that the lower you go, the less chest you work.

I just nodded my head and went...uh huh. I didn't feel like arguing with him and explaining that what he was actually working was mostly tris and front delts and that the lower part of the range is where the most stress is on the chest actually.
                              I only go to about an inch or an inch and a half from my chest. saves my shoulders lots of bother.
                              "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
                              J.M.

Comment

Working...
                              X