LBA's and Night Sweats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBA's and Night Sweats

Hey guys, once upon a time back probably 4 years ago or so I gave the LBA's a quick try... We carried products from AAEFX at my store so I ordered in a bottle or two and took a few tablespoons with each meal (I think)... I never really gave it a chance to do much - seeing as it is a protein source - but there was one thing that stood out more than anything else.

That is the ONLY time I can remember waking up in the middle of the night with my pillow drenched, sheets drenched, and having to go grab a towel to put on my pillow so that I can sleep. I haven't had that at any time since then other than when I'm feverish and breaking my fever or what not.

I'm curious as to if this was due to the super-hydration effects of the glycerol? Do you guys think this is a benefit of it and why would I have sweat my ass off at night because of it?

I'll be honest I kind of liked it now that I think back to it, and may have to add some glycerol or lba's or something in there to achieve that level of hydration again.
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Isn't your kid around 4?

I bet you were just scared shitless, haha.
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
      Isn't your kid around 4?

Lol my kid is 15 months... The only way I can remember how long ago it was, is based off of where I lived. I've had so many apartments it's ridiculous.

www.316fit.com

Comment

Sounds very glycerol-y to me. I've had the same thing happen before when I took powdered muscle at night close to bedtime.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

So does anyone see this as a big benefit. I imagine if the muscles are super hydrated and full throughout the day that muscle recovery and growth should be at an all-time high..

I wonder whether it is the LBAs or the Glycerine that gives the biggest benefit. LBA's are mostly collagen protein (if I'm not mistaken), which are good for nitrogen retention - but I don't think it would be so noticeable that people would rave about just taking collagen protein. I assume it must be the glycerine that helps out quite a bit..

www.316fit.com

Comment

what s LBA?
            2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
            2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

liquid beef aminos
              Max Muscle
              5020 Katella Ave.
              Los Alamitos, CA 90720
              www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                Isn't your kid around 4?

haha. I just chuckled loud enough to get looks from people at my gym

Comment

Working...
                X