Update- life, work, training....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update- life, work, training....

havent posted anything substanative in quite awhile. Took a promotion 6 weeks ago and got super busy at my previous position tying up loose ends and training new employees.

Right after my last day at my old job I flew my mom in from Chicago to spend some time in Hawaii and to meet her granddaughter. She was here for almost 2 weeks and had a great time, she flew out and i started my new gig the following monday. Which brings me to training.....

unfortuantely i havent exercised in close to 2 months. I just really needed to focus on work and getting off on the right foot with my new job. I work on the North Shore in Hawaii and am the Program Manager for SBBH (Psych Services) for the school district. Job is going well and Im heading back to training next week. Starting out M/W/F....

by the way my daughter turns 1 in june and we are doing the whole Babys first Luau thing with a huge party at a country club and tons of family/friends/etc. Hard to beleive it was just a year ago I was on stage.....anyways I look forward to being a more visible member here than ive been recently!
    '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
    17 AAU Super Total
    '16-AAU Hi
    '15-USPA Metro
    '15-USPA State
    '15-AAU HI
    '14-AAU HI
    '14-USPA Metro
    '14-WABDL Sonny's
    '14-USPA State
    '14-HI Strongman
    '13-USPA
    '13-WABDL Sonny's
    '13-USPA State
    '13-AAU HI
    '11-USPA Metro
    '10-NPC Stingrey
    '09-NPC Islands
    '09-NPC Stingrey
    '09-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA IronWorks
    '01-NPC Paradise Cup
    '01-ABA Olympia
    '01-ABA Islands
    '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
    '00-INBF Musclefest
    '98-NGA Ill
    '98-INBF Ohio

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
    havent posted anything substanative in quite awhile. Took a promotion 6 weeks ago and got super busy at my previous position tying up loose ends and training new employees.

Right after my last day at my old job I flew my mom in from Chicago to spend some time in Hawaii and to meet her granddaughter. She was here for almost 2 weeks and had a great time, she flew out and i started my new gig the following monday. Which brings me to training.....

unfortuantely i havent exercised in close to 2 months. I just really needed to focus on work and getting off on the right foot with my new job. I work on the North Shore in Hawaii and am the Program Manager for SBBH (Psych Services) for the school district. Job is going well and Im heading back to training next week. Starting out M/W/F....

by the way my daughter turns 1 in june and we are doing the whole Babys first Luau thing with a huge party at a country club and tons of family/friends/etc. Hard to beleive it was just a year ago I was on stage.....anyways I look forward to being a more visible member here than ive been recently!
    Glad everything is going great T, always in my prayers for good health
    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

thanks Robb....wasnt sure anybody here would remember me!
      '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
      17 AAU Super Total
      '16-AAU Hi
      '15-USPA Metro
      '15-USPA State
      '15-AAU HI
      '14-AAU HI
      '14-USPA Metro
      '14-WABDL Sonny's
      '14-USPA State
      '14-HI Strongman
      '13-USPA
      '13-WABDL Sonny's
      '13-USPA State
      '13-AAU HI
      '11-USPA Metro
      '10-NPC Stingrey
      '09-NPC Islands
      '09-NPC Stingrey
      '09-ABA Islands
      '02-ABA Islands
      '02-ABA IronWorks
      '01-NPC Paradise Cup
      '01-ABA Olympia
      '01-ABA Islands
      '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
      '00-INBF Musclefest
      '98-NGA Ill
      '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Congrats on your daughter turning one. My girls turn 1 in July. Isn't it crazy how fast the first year goes?! Nice to see you back around here...
        It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Seems like you've had alot happening in life lately...There's never a dull moment, is there? lol. Good luck with everything!
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Congrats on everything Jason. Exciting times for you right now it sounds like.
            2005 HOA Natural Classic
            2006 OCB Midwest
            2007 ABA Natural Illinois
            2008 HOA Natural Classic
            NPC Mid-Illinois
            NPC Midwest Open
            NPC Natural Grand Prix
            2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
            USPA Illinois State
            NGA Heart of America
            NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

welcome back and look forward to hear about your first week of training. are you DC'ing or trying something else this time?
              2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
              2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

Jeff-thanks bro, yup the past 10 months have been a blur (but a good blur!)

Steel-thanks man, yup busy as hell

Breck-thanks Rich SICK AVI!!!!

Rock-ive been training off and on since 1984 and for about 90% of that ive always been more of a volume guy. But when I did do DC ('06-'08) i had great results with it. Sooo I think I'll DC'ing on the 2-way. No tweaks/twists or additions or than slightly higher rep ranges.
                '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
                17 AAU Super Total
                '16-AAU Hi
                '15-USPA Metro
                '15-USPA State
                '15-AAU HI
                '14-AAU HI
                '14-USPA Metro
                '14-WABDL Sonny's
                '14-USPA State
                '14-HI Strongman
                '13-USPA
                '13-WABDL Sonny's
                '13-USPA State
                '13-AAU HI
                '11-USPA Metro
                '10-NPC Stingrey
                '09-NPC Islands
                '09-NPC Stingrey
                '09-ABA Islands
                '02-ABA Islands
                '02-ABA IronWorks
                '01-NPC Paradise Cup
                '01-ABA Olympia
                '01-ABA Islands
                '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
                '00-INBF Musclefest
                '98-NGA Ill
                '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by trucelt View Post
                  thanks Robb....wasnt sure anybody here would remember me!
                  Hey Truce, the absence of your low tolerance of trolling and BS on threads sure hasn't gone unnoticed. I'm glad to hear about your promotion and that you'll be able to get back to hitting the weights quite soon. Best of luck with everything.

Comment

great to be back at it , after a settling with a promotion and with one yo girl.
                    most of the time the things that might keep us away from training are not that positive.
                    great to have you active here again.
                    "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
                    J.M.

Comment

Glad to see ya around Trucelt!

By the way.....thanks again for the help with the back surgery decision. Everything went exceptionally well. I have ZERO pain and I've never felt better.

Comment

Welcome back Trucelt...Nice to see around again..Strap on your seat belt and lets get this thing moving!
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Congrats on the promotion and glad to hear things are going well with you and your family. And wow...already turning one. Time flies...

Good to see you around, my friend.

-slide
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                          X