TP's Flavor options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP's Flavor options

I wanted to get as many opinions as possible, is it worth adding flavors for that 75 cents a lb? it is not a cost issue rather then a taste issue, I made the mistake of doing so when I ordered bulk creapure/bcaa's and greens a while back.

I am in the process of putting together an order to prepare for my first official offseason. (Currently prepping for a provincial level show in 7.5 weeks).
    Use AWB592 to get 5% off of your order at Trueprotein.com and help out a university student.

One of many threads on the very same subject :-)

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...flavor+protein
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I should really know better and use the search function :O
      I am going to blame the carb cycling on this one! lol
      Use AWB592 to get 5% off of your order at Trueprotein.com and help out a university student.

Comment

TP has a sample pack for 7$. You get five seperate shakes of any flavor you would like. I am planning on getting like 3 of these and testing out 15 flavors then putting in a bulk order. I am also buying a few flavor packs because I really wanna experiment with mixing it with my oatmeal. For some reason the thought of cake batter and Peanut butter and jelly oatmeal with no added sugar or cals gets me very excited

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
          For some reason the thought of cake batter and Peanut butter and jelly oatmeal with no added sugar or cals gets me very excited
          Thats really sick...:moon:
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

What can I say Im a simple man with simple pleasures. Im actually kinda surprised I cant find threads about people experimenting with this, it seems like an obvious thing to do
            Last edited by MachMood; 04-13-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Peanut butter and jelly is the only flavor I've had that was unusable. Tasted like chemicals.

Comment

Taste is pretty individual. Your best bet would be to go with the premium flavor sample pack and get all the flavors and rate it for yourself. Each has 45g of protein and has a different flavor. That way you get a decent amount per serving yet you're not suck with six pounds of one flavor you hate.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=22&pid=6797

Comment

Yes, it is worth every penny of the 75 cents. The premium dutch chocolate is the best tasting powder I have ever had.
                  Back in the Game

2006 OCB Richmond 4th
                  2006 OCB Pittsburgh 1st
                  2007 OCB Richmond 6th
                  2007 OCB Pittsburgh 4th

2015 Spartan Sprint OH 82nd out of 2500 Aroo!

Comment

Excited to try the dutch chocolate. Just ordered 4lbs of that and chocolate coconut.
                    2005 HOA Natural Classic
                    2006 OCB Midwest
                    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                    2008 HOA Natural Classic
                    NPC Mid-Illinois
                    NPC Midwest Open
                    NPC Natural Grand Prix
                    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                    USPA Illinois State
                    NGA Heart of America
                    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Originally posted by NaturaLPumP View Post
                      Yes, it is worth every penny of the 75 cents. The premium dutch chocolate is the best tasting powder I have ever had.

Actually sometimes it isn't. I tried chocolate unsweetened with splenda added to it, and I liked it much better than the chocolate premium. With my order, that I just ordered, I am trying the vanilla non premium, to see how that tastes. So to me it is very individual.

Comment

Working...
                      X