Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman Throughout The Years

pretty interesting...

I think he looked his best when he was under 250 lbs. He was really sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
      I think he looked his best when he was under 250 lbs. He was really sharp.
      agreed. that side tricep picture before the last is exceptional

Comment

He may have looked his most aesthetic at under 250lbs... but the 2005 Olympia (I think it was 05) when he came in at 286lbs and was still sharp as hell my jaw couldn't help but drop.... it's apples and oragnes comparing the two I suppose... but I've always been more impressed/amazed at the guys that just pile on the weight and are still in great shape.
        -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
        -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
        198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
        -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
        198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
        -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
        198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

Originally posted by bbjeff86 View Post
          He may have looked his most aesthetic at under 250lbs... but the 2005 Olympia (I think it was 05) when he came in at 286lbs and was still sharp as hell my jaw couldn't help but drop.... it's apples and oragnes comparing the two I suppose... but I've always been more impressed/amazed at the guys that just pile on the weight and are still in great shape.
          What he achieved is nothing short of incredible; I just think it gets to a point where mass blurs definition. These guys are still coming in at 3% bodyfat, but the sheer bulk of their muscles makes it impossible to see the most intricate details. This is most evident in the standing relaxed pose. Guys like Gaspari, Labrada, and Wheeler looked like they were in great shape regardless of whether they were flexing or not, whereas in Coleman's case, he would just look like a massive blob. I'm not trying to be insulting or negative towards him, that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bbjeff86 View Post
            I was thinking the same exact thing. i thought it was 04 but he came in at 287 and just dominated. that was probably the most impressive package of all time. his lines were still there, he was sharp, his belly may have been larger but with the back and legs he had it didn't even matter. if you don't like the 04 than i think it was his 01 arnold that was his best.

Comment

Just looking at abs, it looks like the separation between his abs grew over time. I wonder what caused this. Everyone always says your muscle to tendon layout is set genetically, but his seemed to change over time.
              Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

He always had the craziest glute separation even when he was close to 300lbs and significantly larger than the his competitors

Comment

Working...
                X