Is my vitamin d too low???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my vitamin d too low???

They said my Vitamin D is 21 I was prescribed 50,000 units twice a week.What level should it be at and what are the effects of low vitamin d.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Vit...hProfessional/
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

low D= diabetes,cancers,muscle fatigue,moodiness,heart disease,high bloodpressure...
      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
      -John Ceasar

Comment

I do 4-5 drops per day (8000-10000iu) and it keeps me in the 60-70 range
        Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
          Awready bro guess im a try to get it in that range were you ever deficient if so did you feel betta when you got into range.It's alot of people deficient in vitamin d especially darker skin people and alot of people with unexplained and easily solvable symptoms.Such as fatigue,depression,moodiness etc.....That could easily be solved with something as simple as taking a vitamin d supplement.
          Last edited by 4evathrowed; 04-12-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4evathrowed View Post
            They said my Vitamin D is 21 I was prescribed 50,000 units twice a week.What level should it be at and what are the effects of low vitamin d.
            lol. Fire whoever "they" are:
            http://www.intensemuscle.com/showpos...4&postcount=26
            Shop smart - shop S-mart.

Comment

Originally posted by PRCalDude View Post
              Can you be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
                WOW. Seeing that and knowing how good VitD is I think I should up mine intake. Any reason to not use the pills or gel caps?
                39, 6', 216.5lbs~~Lifting since Dec '08~~MY LOG->Like a Monkey on a Cupcake
                RAW!!! 340/240/428/T=1008 (Dec 1st @211.5lbs)
                "MOTHER FUCKER LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS EXPLOSIVELY.
                IF YOUR SLOWING DOWN OR STRUGGLING TAKE SOME WEIGHT OFF!”

Just something I need to keep in mind.

Use KGM143 as a discount code at True Protein for a nice discount.

Comment

Working...
                X