Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweatmachine & Vets, Are There Any REAL Benefits To Ending A Cycle With Anavar???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweatmachine & Vets, Are There Any REAL Benefits To Ending A Cycle With Anavar???

For guys that have used it, are there any REAL benefits to ending a cycle with Anavar(2-4 weeks)??? Opinions please...

Anavar is a mild anabolic compound taht shows great tendencies when dieitng to add hardness to a physique that is lean and below 8% bf. Yes the reported strength gains while on anavar have been reported as good and in some users extreme, the real typicasl use for anavar is as a hardening agent. Can it be used for bulking. Absoluetly. I use it in the middle and towards the end of my bulking cycles in betweeen Anadrol and d-bol use. Since Anavar doesn't have an effect on regulating HPTA levels you can take this compound and not worry about downregulating natural or increased test levels. This is the reason anavar is given to young children.

Overall anavar is a great contest or bulking compound. Used in the dosage range of 30-50mgs per day you will see a marked improvement in overall look of your physique if you diet using anavar. If you decide to use it to bulk it is good oral to throw in the last few weeks to shore up gains and get ready to move into dieting. Great overall compound.

Maverick

Comment

as far as cost effectiveness I'd say no. Mav gives a good description above. I would prefer to end with some fast acting ester such as prop, tren, or winny, more bang for the buck!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
        as far as cost effectiveness I'd say no. Mav gives a good description above. I would prefer to end with some fast acting ester such as prop, tren, or winny, more bang for the buck!
        Good answer. Very simple. And he is absolutely right..... Why spend the money? It won't be worth what you get out of it..... I would go with the Tren our of the compounds listed above....
        ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
        MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

I agree with KR

var sounds like a nice drug to use, but for the price...not worth it IMO.
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
          X