How much Nolva...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Nolva...

How much Nolvadex do you guys use when you need it?

are you having a problem right now?

if so, what gear is involved and at what doses?
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

nah, not on gear right now, but just curious how much you guys use, I have never used it before so...

Comment

this is from the Drug Profiles forum:

The side effects of Nolvadex are usually low in dosages of up to 30 mg/day In rare cases nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, numbness, and blurred vision can occur. In women irregular menstrual cycles can occur which manifest themselves in weaker menstrual bleeding or even complete missing of a period. Women should also be careful not to get pregnant while taking Nolvadex. It is important for female athletes that Nolvadex and the "pill" not be taken together since the antiestrogen Nolvadex and the estrogen-containing pill negatively counterfeit each other. The normal daily dosage taken by athletes corresponds more or less to the dosage indications of the manufacturer and is 10-30 mg/day To prevent estrogenic side ef-fects normally 10 mg/day are sufficient, a dosage which also keeps low the risk of reducing the effect of simultaneously taken steroids. Often it is sufficient if the athlete begins this preventive intake of Nolvadex only three to four weeks after the intake of anabolics. Athletes who have tendencies toward gynecomastia, strong water retention, and increased fat deposits with steroids such as Dianabol, Testosterone, Anadrol 50, and Deca-Durabolin usually take 20-30 mg/day The combined application of Nolvadex 20-30 mg/day and Proviron 25-50 mg/day in these cases leads to excellent results. The same is true for athletes who are in competition, and for women. Women, however, should do without the intake of Proviron or at least reduce the dose to one 25 mg tablet per day. Unfortunately, in most cases, a very pronounced gynecomastia ("bitch tits") cannot be reduced by taking Nolvadex so that often surgery is required, surgery which is not paid for by health insurance. First signs of a possible gynecomastia are light pain when touching the nipples. The tablets are usually taken 1-2x daily, swallowed whole without chewing, with some liquid during meals.
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I have to run it with my cycles because I am prone to gyno.... So I run it at 20mg straight through....

But this is what I would do if I wasn't running it with my cycle and symptoms came up:

Take 40 or 50mg for two days or until syptoms subside, then continue taking it at 20mg for the duration of the cycle..
          ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
          MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Does that reduce the effectiveness of the gear? Running it from the start?
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
              Does that reduce the effectiveness of the gear? Running it from the start?
              Some will say yes..... But the real story is this:

While taking nolva from the beginning you will be minimizing the water retention you are getting..... This leads to less weight gain which leads people to believe the effectiveness of their test is being compromised..... It is not... The only way it will make a difference in your gains is with a direct result of less water retention..... Meaning you gained less overall weight which can affect how much strength you gain, which then can affect the mass you gain....... That sounds bad, but it really isn't very significant......
              ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
              MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

I run a AI (l-dex) and SERM (Nolva) through my cycles and PCT with clomid....... If you go this way you don't need to run as much nolva.... 10mg Nolva ED and .25mg L-dex. Plus the l-dex is better at keeping the water off then nolva is.

Comment

Good posts Crank, I agree.

I run nolva throughout my cycle too. 20mgs ed is good. If you notice gyno symptoms I bump up to 50 mgs for a couple days until it goes away.
                  Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Matter of fact I'm on day two of taking 50 and feeling much better. My nips were actually in pain to the touch.
                    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Working...
                    X