college football testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college football testing

hey ifthere is anyone out there who knows anything about when, and how they test i would love to hear about it....from what i know they test twice..once in fall and once in spring...they look mainly at the epi/free test ratio.....i would like to know that if i took susp and had 24 hours notice..would i make it..or even if i did would my low test levels cause suspsion and cause them to do more RANDOM tests
    (if they even do this)

thanks

Originally posted by Ton1333
    hey ifthere is anyone out there who knows anything about when, and how they test i would love to hear about it....from what i know they test twice..once in fall and once in spring...they look mainly at the epi/free test ratio.....i would like to know that if i took susp and had 24 hours notice..would i make it..or even if i did would my low test levels cause suspsion and cause them to do more RANDOM tests
    (if they even do this)

thanks
    I am not an expert in the arena of testing but they probably test for metabolites to AAS. I supose your question is about test suspension-you would need to find out how long the metabolites are in your system.

Supposedly there are products that will clean you out but I am not familiar with them at all.

Using banned substances is always a risk....and I would think that the benefits from the drug will be long gone by the time the metabolites clear. Nandrolone decanoate (deca) metabolites can be detected for up to around 18 months.

As for epi/free test levels I have no info.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

It is my understanding that test suspension has no metabolites, thus say i took the shot this morning by tommorw morning my test levels would not be eleveated above that of a normal person,,,,in fact they might be lower....im not sure this is the case but this is what im researching

Comment

Originally posted by Ton1333
        It is my understanding that test suspension has no metabolites, thus say i took the shot this morning by tommorw morning my test levels would not be eleveated above that of a normal person,,,,in fact they might be lower....im not sure this is the case but this is what im researching

Here is a thread started by Kid Rok in regards to AAS half lives and detection time-
        http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=131

Also-if you do use test suspension it can only be used for 2-3 weeks at a time. It is a very nasty compound and will drive your endo test levels in the ground if taken too long. The drug's most popular arena is in powerlifting where guys use it in the last 2 weeks before a meet.

I would think some BB'ers have tried it the last few weeks of their prep as the drug will make a physique appear hard in some cases albeit some water retention.

The injection frequency is kind of rough too-2x ED and most of the time test suspension is very painful-especially at the higher mg/ml.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
        X