Yes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!!!

a little net-company that I buy "some stuff" at, just added Nolva and Clomid... haven't been able to use that before sweet

Re: Yes!!!

Originally posted by Anadrol
    a little net-company that I buy "some stuff" at, just added Nolva and Clomid... haven't been able to use that before sweet
    Congratulations man.....wonder if they got anything to make Kermit slow down a little?? Poor guy is gonna have a heart attack if he keeps going!

Your avatar just cracks me up drol!
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

it's cool, he can keep it going all nite long

What do you prefer to use after your cycle, clomid or something else?

Comment

I use to use Hcg....when I could get it. This was before all these cool researchable joints started poppin up.

I am doing the year round thing now, so hcg , clomid, etc is probably of no value. I am at week 35 or 36, test 750-1000mg week, use some tren for some 8-10 week runs as a stack....May have some EQ here shortly....got some a-50 that I will put in the mix too. I did run dry for about 10 days as my Enanthate was slow in arrival about 3 weeks ago. I am sure I had enough in my system where it didn't hurt me too bad.

Going very well. Very well indeed. I feel great, still responding well....just gotta tighten up my diet, pick Randy's brain a little bit more....gonna be a real nice summer for me.:showoff:

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

nolva and hcg
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
            I use to use Hcg....when I could get it. This was before all these cool researchable joints started poppin up.

I am doing the year round thing now, so hcg , clomid, etc is probably of no value. I am at week 35 or 36, test 750-1000mg week, use some tren for some 8-10 week runs as a stack....May have some EQ here shortly....got some a-50 that I will put in the mix too. I did run dry for about 10 days as my Enanthate was slow in arrival about 3 weeks ago. I am sure I had enough in my system where it didn't hurt me too bad.

Going very well. Very well indeed. I feel great, still responding well....just gotta tighten up my diet, pick Randy's brain a little bit more....gonna be a real nice summer for me.:showoff:
            SS- I think hcg every 10 weeks would help a little with keeping your boys normal size as opposed to the peanuts they typically turn into after 10 or 12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
              SS- I think hcg every 10 weeks would help a little with keeping your boys normal size as opposed to the peanuts they typically turn into after 10 or 12 weeks.
              What is odd is that everything I have ever used didn't make my boys go into hiding...I was always suprised about that really. Then when I used Tren for the first time, man they dissappeared!!lol!
              I am considering using Hcg or clomid on occasion when I use tren, i will see how it goes.

Comment

I'm just gonna use 50mg of clomid ED and use some Nolva if I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport

Now Ive read that HCG shouldnt be used post-cycle, rather it should be used during cycle to maintain size as use after only hinders the bodys ability to bring "them" back up naturally?

-slide
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I'm just gonna use 50mg of clomid ED and use some Nolva if I need it.
                    i have heard it recommnded to run it
                    day 1 300 mg
                    day2-11 100 mg ED
                    day 11-21 50 mg ED

and nolva 20 mg ED for the course of the 21 days....

Comment

great avatar magicstick
                      SweatMachine
                      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

At your age drol, you should be okay with nolva - am I wrong?
                        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                          Now Ive read that HCG shouldnt be used post-cycle, rather it should be used during cycle to maintain size as use after only hinders the bodys ability to bring "them" back up naturally?

-slide
                          I have read that also slide...not sure how true it is.

Comment

oh no, now i have to research some more on hcg. I thought I had read enough, and I've never seen an article that said not to use it for PCT.

Comment

Swale

Yall heard of (Dr.) Swale who posts on some boards? This is what he stated a while back:

SWALE
                              "I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.

Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn’t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn’t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM’s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a “bridge”. Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can’t “fool” the body—it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other protocols."

"When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                              X