Still stick with "sticking" myself???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still stick with "sticking" myself???

Hey all. As some of you may know I'm sick. Bronchitus and a possible walking pnemonia. I've been feeling like complete crap for 4 days now and for 3 weeks prior I've been battling minor caugh and cold symtoms. In the condition I'm in I cannot train.

My question, I'm in week 6 of a tren, prop, and enanthate cycle. Should I end it?

I ask because I've heard of people being out for a month with this stuff. I don't want to be taking all that gear while I'm not training.

You thoughts?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Yes I would stop the cycle. As I said I was out a month. Plus your body is trying to fight this thing off and at the same time the juice is bringing down your immune system even more! Give the body a chance to heal itself 1st.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

What KR said
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

yeah man, good idea to end now. You might want to get some vitamin-c and take large doses...up to 20 grams per day in divided doses, or to bowel tolerance. Viruses hate C.
        If you would like I can call around to see if there are any MD's in the Bay area that use the Ultraviolet technique that I wrote about at MC. There is no doubt that it will knock the virus out.

I just looked around..here is an MD you might want to look up in Frisco...Dr. Jon Kaiser,MD. I read his book Immune Power several years ago... don't know if he uses UV or not but I am sure he can help you if you are interested. I did call him about 3 years ago, seems like he is only open half a day on Fridays.
        take it easy man, SS
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Will do. How long do you suggest before I start up again? Right when I feel better (100%) or longer?
          Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I say when you feel ok, and are ready for the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
              Will do. How long do you suggest before I start up again? Right when I feel better (100%) or longer?
              Actually, it takes the body around 3 weeks to fully recover from an acute viral episode like yours. That is 3 weeks after you actually feel better. You probably do not have to wait nearly that long to start training, but easing back into would be prudent.

Here is something interesting...a 50 mg hit of sugar-which is roughly 1 regular 12 oz soda, will supress phagocytosis (viral and bacterial cell killing capability) of immune cells by 50% for up to 4-5 hours after consumption.

So Jay, just lay off any sweets, pump up some vitamins, rest a little etc.

Just a little note here....acute episodes such as this, common colds, allergies....these are signs of immune suppression. Most docs blow this stuff off, but in actuality it is an indicator that your oxidative system is not up to par.

Try eating vitamin rich foods, no processed or sugary food, alcohol...get you immune system back up to strength.
              [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
              Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Re: Still stick with "sticking" myself???

Hey all. As some of you may know I'm sick. Bronchitus and a possible walking pnemonia. I've been feeling like complete crap for 4 days now and for 3 weeks prior I've been battling minor caugh and cold symtoms. In the condition I'm in I cannot train.

My question, I'm in week 6 of a tren, prop, and enanthate cycle. Should I end it?

I ask because I've heard of people being out for a month with this stuff. I don't want to be taking all that gear while I'm not training.

You thoughts?
                I would definitely end it. Like I said before had that stuff over New Years and I was out nearly 3 weeks and had a cough (aching chest cough) for probably another 2-3 weeks after that.

I went back to training (lightly) after I started to feel better and laid off the sauce until things felt "normal" or at least somewhat normal.

Good luck, bro...some nasty stuff there.

-slide
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport

Here is something interesting...a 50 mg hit of sugar-which is roughly 1 regular 12 oz soda, will supress phagocytosis (viral and bacterial cell killing capability) of immune cells by 50% for up to 4-5 hours after consumption.

So Jay, just lay off any sweets, pump up some vitamins, rest a little etc.

Just a little note here....acute episodes such as this, common colds, allergies....these are signs of immune suppression. Most docs blow this stuff off, but in actuality it is an indicator that your oxidative system is not up to par.

Try eating vitamin rich foods, no processed or sugary food, alcohol...get you immune system back up to strength.
                  SS, bro...wow, I had no clue about the sugar/soda and its ill-effects toward killing the bad guys. Some great information there that Ill have to share with the family when theyre sick...Thanks!

-slide
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

4-6 weeks

this time make sure you keep significant levels of vitamin C in your system 3-5 grams per day.
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                    X