Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest pose to execute

I have been wondering for the last few days-
    What do you competitive guys and girls think is the hardest pose to execute properly?

And which pose do you think is the most difficult to hit and make yourself look big, hard and impressive?

I think it is the front lat spread for both questions. I am certainly not the biggest or freakiest fella on the board-but I occasionally hit a few poses at the gym to see how things are looking. Side chest is okay..front double bi is so-so..but when I do a front lat spread I am saying, "Hey, what the hell happened to my muscle mass??!!

Just wondering about others opinions here.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

side-tri due to lack of flexibility.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
      Without a doubt - I agree.

Second is a front lat spread - you really need some serious chest and delt mass to make this one look good.

-R
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Rear lat spread for me!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
          And which pose do you think is the most difficult to hit and make yourself look big, hard and impressive?

Dude, shouldn't this question be in the Love, Sex and Dating forum???
          CrossFit Champions
          Champions Combat Arts

Comment

rear lat spread for me, everytime...its because when i grab my skin from my sides - right before i execute the pose - my fingers slip off my skin and it ruins the pose...

and definitely side-tri due to lack of flexibility...

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

hands on hips most muscular or ab n thigh, almost hate them, lol
              im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

__________________TOO FUNNY
                im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster

Actually...I don't have a problem looking big, hard, and impressive in that regard....

Nice wit you have there Munster, lol.
                  [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                  Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                    Oh yeah, the one pose I dislike as it just feels plain WRONG, even after all these years.

MA92
                    "Beneath all suffering.........lies the beauty of opportunity"

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
                      lol

Comment

Haven't competed, but I would say my worst is definitely the front lat spread.

Comment

Originally posted by berkshirebody
                          hands on hips most muscular or ab n thigh, almost hate them, lol
                          Same here berk, my hands on hips mm is sooo bad.
                          Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                          what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                          victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Are we talkin mandatories? If so i agree w side tri due to lack of flexibility

If ur talkin any pose, the victory pose is tough, the twisting doublt bi has to be angled right or it dont look right, and one knee leaning twisting ab pose is a toughy

Comment

Hands on hips most muscular, they kill my shoulders.
                              Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Working...
                              X