X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamessll
    replied
    Don't be a butthole and post links to shitty supplements here. I don't appreciate it.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    If you are a competitor, PM me so that I can change your title to Intense Muscle Competitor.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• NemesisLQ
    replied
    Good thread

Leave a comment:

• BeastGunz
    replied
    Thanks Skip! I didnt post much before so it wouldnt surprise me haha I've already found a couple cool articles I need to dig into!

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied

Ok, maybe a LITTLE.

Glad to see you back!

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Sorry, don't recognize you.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• BeastGunz
    replied
    Hey been a while but I've actually started a thread here on IM before I believe I was just starting to get into a DC log then the bug to compete got me and I started working with my buddy Alex Marlier along with the consulting of The Mad Scientist, Ameen Alai. Currently 20 weeks out from my first ever show so I really dont consider myself a "competitor" just yet but I'm ready to join the ranks! 6'1(tall guy) sitting at a not lean and not fat 230lbs looking like i will be probably around 210-215 on stage although the numbers dont really matter as much as looking the part IMO. Havent spent a lot of time on boards as of late but I really enjoy reading articles and write ups by Skip and Dante so I figured I'd spend a little more time reading and checking the place out.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Remember, if you are a competitor in anything involving weight resistance, hit me up and I will change your title to IM Competitor.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    If you are new to IM and are a competitor, let me know and I will change your title to IM Competitor for you!

Skip

Leave a comment:

• anabolic2k
    replied
    Scrap it - i just noticed im already a competitor! DOH!!!

Stew

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Just a reminder that anyone that is a competitor, please let me know so that I can change your title for your member status here at IM.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Bodybuilder and powerlifter. Awesome. Changing your status now.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• maxwkw
    replied
    Competed in my first bodybuilding show last month. I've also competed in powerlifting in the past. Best total was 1250 at 165 raw.

Here's a back shot from my show. I was 154 on stage at 5'3"Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384466244.370894.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1505880

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
    With sammich participating I guess I would have to settle for title of asshole jr.
    Sammich clearly gets the top honors. lol

Aren't you a competitor, though? Not asshole competitor but bodybuilding or powerlifting?

Skip

Leave a comment:

• heavyduty
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    Can I get one that says "Official Intense Muscle Asshole"
    With sammich participating I guess I would have to settle for title of asshole jr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X