talk about misinformed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talk about misinformed!

Take a look at this thread from another board. These guys are so clueless it's funny....

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/sho...postid=1661037

heres an idiots giude to getting ripped for the summer

written by my boy at another board with his pic

^ Another example of people NOT reading the whole page.
    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
    www.TrueProtein.com
    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

seems like you'll have your hands full over there pump...good luck
      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
      and in the right way, that is not easy.
      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

He has the makings of a brain surgeon for sure
        watch out world..!
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Yeah man...good luck with those fellas.

Are you sure you wanna do this??? LOL!

Well, at least you are willing to go over there and help some guys that are way off.
          Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 09:14 PM.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Re: talk about misinformed!

Originally posted by pumpseeker
            Take a look at this thread from another board. These guys are so clueless it's funny....

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/sho...postid=1661037
            LMAO ! Damn that guy is a funny !
            Vegeta prince of all Sayains !

Comment

Ok, Im going to start off each and every day doing windsprints..Ill keep you posted on my progress....oh wait, I shouldnt have to do anything because of my gear use. Ill be ready for the stage in no time...

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I am fuckin up-I need to stop all this dieting and get some gear!

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                  Ok, Im going to start off each and every day doing windsprints..Ill keep you posted on my progress....oh wait, I shouldnt have to do anything because of my gear use. Ill be ready for the stage in no time...

-slide
                  That is what peeps think ! They think if they do a cycle of two they will look like the pros in no time ! LMAO ! I wish it was that easy don't you?
                  Vegeta prince of all Sayains !

Comment

pump - do you mean i didn't have to do all of the cardio and eating clean and i could of gotten ripped just by using the juice?!?!? damnit!

Comment

I would leave that board. They obviously think they know everything anyway and you would wind up arguing with them from now until the end of time. Stay here bro, we enjoy your company and your posts.
                      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta
                        That is what peeps think ! They think if they do a cycle of two they will look like the pros in no time ! LMAO ! I wish it was that easy don't you?
                        There was a guy I used to work out with who always said that "if" he could do just one cycle, hed be happy and so much bigger/stronger and "look" like those big guys. This was before I started....but the guy always wondered why he wasnt growing by only eating one meal a day...

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                          There was a guy I used to work out with who always said that "if" he could do just one cycle, hed be happy and so much bigger/stronger and "look" like those big guys. This was before I started....but the guy always wondered why he wasnt growing by only eating one meal a day...

-slide
                          that's funny, I always said I was only going to do one cycle...LOL

looks like i was wrong
                          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

How sad is that. Glad you stepping in Pump. I hate seeing people get bad advice. It can lead to to many probs.

Here are a few of my favs from that article:

1. Delts and abs alternate EOD (delts EOD??? you have to be kidding me)
                            2. Use tren, var, or winny, as much as you tolerate well. (this one I see leading to major problems)
                            3. Diet. Don’t eat much. (LOL)

Again Pump glad to see you cleared a few things up over there.
                            [email protected]AnabolicMonsterz.com
                            [email protected]AnabolicReview.com
                            [email protected]IronBodybuilding.com
                            [email protected]BeyondMass.com

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GetnBigr
                              [B]that's funny,
                              Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 09:15 PM.
                              [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                              Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
                              X