first win...damn vultures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first win...damn vultures

Ok, many of u guys here might know my main "guy" Tequila...I've stuck by him since day 1 and i've never doubted him and he helped me with my first win..

whats funny to me is how many haters are out there ready to pick u apart...it makes me laugh how i get guys and this one girl on the net talking smack about how i shoulda gone with them, and that my guy is an insecure immature person cause i chose not to listen to anyone else for my prep but him...

I get comments like : "sure u won ur class, but u didnt get overall" .."if u woulda gone with me, u woulda gotten overall"

how bout' this one : "without me u wouldnt hold up well at Southern states, let alone at the national level for that matter"

lol, could u believe this?? this is my first win and i already got these vultures trying to pick me apart left and right...u guys here who have won shows gone thru this before??...i think its pretty much bullshit...whatever, im just trying to enjoy my win but these haters, damn they need to get a life...

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Had you gone with TEAMSKIP........ BWAHAHAHA!!!

I couldn't resist.

I am with you, bro. There is too much disrespect and too much insecurity in this entire damned sport. People are always trying to knock you down a notch.

Enjoy your win. You deserve it and fuck the rest of them.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Oh, just some advice: You gotta stop refering to him as your "guy". It doesn't.... well.... sound real hetero, ya know?? ; )

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

F- em Pudge!

This is about you not them...

Congrats on YOUR win, YOUR hard work and YOUR dedication and self fullfillment.

IF, IF, IF... If theyd shut the F up you'd wouldnt have to hear their shit!
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

respond with this:

"Your message has been automatically deleted by the COMPLETE DUMBASS E-MAIL FILTER program".

Those people should have simply congratulated you and been on their way.
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

LOL...sorry pudge, between Skip and GB I can't stop laughing................
            Anyway what these guys say is right, this sport holds alot of insecure,political, unobjective, immoral,immature,pigheaded,selfish,unappreciative people. You gotta have a thick skin and just ignore them.
            As a very good friend of mine has told me on occasions such a these (RIP Michael),
            "Ya gotta zip on the gorilla suit and go on about your own business".
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I dont think pudge will mind me posting this pic. Lets get something straight. As i said before, Pudge looked sick and he was dialed in to the tee. The pics he posted dint do him justice. Any other time he would have won the overall, but one of our boys (Marcus) entered the show as a warm up for his next show. Honestly he should not have even bothered with this show, as he's been at this for 12 years and he is at a national level. He'll probably take the superheavies this week at the Southern States and he's planning on doing Nationals in Nov. For the Miami show he did not carb deplete, load or restrict water or take any diuretics and he was still ripped at 238. And saying all that he still hung in there with Marcus. So to say the Pudge did not win because he stuck by his "guy"LOL, is ridiculous. Pudge clearly has the potential to be a top tear guy and by his performance this past weekend, he is on his way.
              Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Hey Pudge-
                First off with results like that you gotta change your IM name to peeled or QuWuH(Quads u Wish u Had) or something but I sure can't see "pudge" fitting you at all!!Secondly consider this-the "haters" see great potential in you as a client-thus adding to their success-shit man they're fighting over you!!-quite the compliment as I see it!! Lastly,again congratulations on your condition-outstanding
                Livin' for the pump

Comment

WOW!!!!...thanks Papa...dont worry i dont mind a lil exposure, lol....but damn!! look at marcus in that photo, the guy is just a beast..and the fu*ker knows it...papa, did u see when i got in front of him during the posedown? i almost slipped from the oil on the floor and busted my ass...that woulda won me alot of cool points, heh..

Skip and GB, u guys made my day...oh yea, lol... Skip i keep reading over my posts and i think ur rite, it does sound kinda - well - u know. lol

Kidrok, thick skinned definitely....i was warned about this happening..i just never expected it to happen to me cause i never expected to do so well...thats why i love this board, u guys get me thru the day when all else seems fu*ked up...

pudge

Comment

Pudge,

You might also thank them for their comments, as their lack of professionalism has just saved you quite a bit money (and probably that of friends you might have referred).

-Randy
                    The Book Has Arrived!
                    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Ripped chef, thanks man...Pudge, well thats a long story...but thank u for the compliment..

Homonunculus, yea i just let them talk...this one chic kept talking smack and when she was done, i told her that i wish her the best and that i would be rooting for her at southern states....i think that kinda pist her off, as she just kept quiet...whatever...i beat all her trainers athletes so i dont understand how her trainer coulda made me look better...the nerve, lol....thanks guys, now im enjoying this...lol

pudge

Comment

I like these real world experience threads. We (TLM and I) haven't competed yet but we intend to in the future. It's nice to know about things like this ahead of time.

Pudge, congratulations again on you win. You look outstanding. Keep your chin up and walk tall. Most importantly, carry yourself in a professional manner and treat everyone you deal with respectfully. Let the haters hate someone else.
                        CrossFit Champions
                        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                          This is about you not them...

Congrats on YOUR win, YOUR hard work and YOUR dedication and self fullfillment.

IF, IF, IF... If theyd shut the F up you'd wouldnt have to hear their shit!
                          AGREED!

Tell 'em: "If" the queen of England had balls she'd be King

xcel
                          Lift Smarter, not more
                          60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Just jealous bull, Pudge. You know what you achieved and no one can take that away from you. There is a Latin expression, Illegitimi non carborundum, which translates to Don't let the bastards get you down. They are only exposing their own insecurity.

Br proud of yourself and turn a deaf ear to the idiots.

Comment

You da man Pudge.

Ignore the haters.

BW
                              Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
                              X