Congrats to Pudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Pudge

I want to congratulate Pudge on a great win at this past weekends Mr. Miami. Pudge won the lightheavy class. Pudge was looking very thick and ripped. This show had so many tough competitors. Most of which will be doing the Southern States this upcoming weekend. Pudge I hope you are planning to hit that show. I was able to speak with pudge back stage before I went on. I placed third in the Mid’s. I think pudge has a solid chance to win his class at the Southern States.
    Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Congrats pudge and congrats on your finish also bigpapapump.
    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Congrats Guy's
      2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
      2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
      2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
      2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
      2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
      2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
      1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
      1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

My God....thanks so much papa, my own thread...heh

Ur an awesome guy, and i appreciate u taking the time to congratulate me on here in IM...U did very good urself and i saw how bad u suffered backstage with the dehydration and pain u were going thru..ur a tuff guy and u held ur own...im sorry that we didnt get to talk much after the show, i just wanted to go out and eat, lol....

About the southern states, Peter P. told me to go in there with the same condition i had and i would be a threat in that class...but unfortunately i will not be doing it this year..i saw the doc yesterday and things arent looking good rite now...so my family begged me to go, but as a spectator, not a competitor...my health and family come first, and i know my bros on here understand that...

I'll be the show this weekend helping out some of the lightheavies from the Miami...if u wanna hook up at the show i'll be there with my wife and some friends..lets get a bite to eat and hangout and talk sh*t at the show, ok...

Papa, thanks again for the thread.....ur a good guy.

pudge
        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

good decision, health 1st bro (well, to a degree...lol), you WILL have another day to whoop ass on stage!
          Congrats again!
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Congratulations Bro...another IM'er bring home the bacon! I feel so old
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Pudge, I was really impressed with the package you brought to the show. You definitely brought the house down with your posing routine. I wish I could of stuck around to chat, but my body was shutting down, do to the stomach virus. We definitely have to talk on Saturday.
              Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Yeah man, so many ppl for so long wrote me off as a one time hit...last yr the judges didnt even give me a call out, they didnt even know i was there...this yr when they gave me the first call out, i totally forgot about the pain i was feeling from the infection and was ready for war...

I remember u being in alot of pain backstage with ur lady by ur side...i felt so bad for u, but u still fought it out...take care of that virus and we'll see each other at the convention center on saturday...

pudge

p.s. IM me with ur number and i'll give u mine..
                " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

PUDGY!!!!!!!!

Huge congrats brother. Very proud of ya buddy! Must be a great feeling, man.

pics !! ??

Now get healthy.

BW
                  Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Congrats, Pudge and pump. Both of you did great. Continued success.

Comment

Working...
                    X