Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Hey guys, new to the board.
    I am EXTREMELY insulin sensitive, and tend to hold water/fat on a higher carb diet. I respond very well to a high fat/protein diet (palumbo/keto), and get lean/hard on it, but hate the flat look. I was thinking about only taking carbs in after training (haven't been doing so for a long time cause of the "Palumbo/keto rules"). What do you guys think? What type and how many grams. My goal is to simply look full/replenish glycogen...not for energy, as the high fat works well for that purpose. I am 5'9" 230, at 10-11 % bf. I want to get down to 6-8 %. How many calories/ratio of macros would you guys suggest given my situation? Sorry for the on slaught of questions...just figured this board has some experienced people to get advice from. Thanks.

Welcome, bro. I think I recognize your query, no?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

yup, your board is awesome skip

Comment

Not counting green vegetables, which I do not count as carbs, have you tried limiting your carb intake to GOOD complex carbs - long grain brown rice, oats, yams, small baby red potatoes?

The time I try and spike my system in IMMEDIATELY after a workout with whey protein isolate, dextrose and either blueberries or strawberries.

xcel
        Lift Smarter, not more
        60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Working...
        X