Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else see the 60 mins show on steroids tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else see the 60 mins show on steroids tonight?

Prime example of how the media perpetuates steroid myths! The story was on this 17 year old H.S. baseball player from Plano, TX who was told to "get bigger" by his coach. He got on a cycle and immediately started doing "3 sets of 10 like it was nothing". Then, they say he had "roid rages" all the time and got "severe acne" on his back and a bloated face. Everything was blamed on AS, even his suicide! After coming off, he hung himself in his bathroom and died. They had this shrink saying steroids were to blame! After LMAO at first, I began to get pissed because this is the kind of media crap that convinces the public how bad AS is. Straight up B.S.!

I did not see it , but here is something very interesting.

of course we are all familiar with the media hype. i get approached every day-just like all of you do-and get "lectured" about steriods and how they will kill me. This usually comes from an overweight/obese person that smokes and/or drinks and eats crap food.

Now, what is interesting is that medical doctors and scientists are finally starting to wake up and see the decidely beneficial results of testosterone therapy. There is evidence of prostate treatment, cardiovascular improvement, sexual performance improvent, and possibly staving off aging to a degree. As medicine investigates testosterone they are finding it more beneficial in various helth complications.
    So...what is going to happen when John Q. Citizen is told by his doc to start taking steriods?? The very compound John Q has preached to you and I as being a killer!!

I cannot wait for these 2 worlds to collide.

I have gotten to the point where when someone starts preaching to me I ask them point blank...Just exactly how do Steriods kill??
    As soon as they say," I don't know" I cut them off and say--yeah, that is right...YOU do not know!
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I do not watch shows like this because I get very angry. It is no longer worth it to me to see, hear or read the negative bullshit that the media spews about gear.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Shows like that remind me of the people like that I meet every day, including medical professionals. Anal points of view, witch-hunting, finger-pointing and utter hypocrisy by these holier-than-thou individuals inflames me to the point of physical violence. No wait, dat is dem der steernoids talkin eh?

Comment

It's REFER MADNESS all over again
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Would that be refer madness or reefer madness?

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh....i don't (cough.cough ...cough) don't know...ahhhh yea....i don't man why you got to ask sooo many question's dude..?
              I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

Was basically exactly what I expected to see...it does make me angry (but its probably just the gear thats doing it ), but I just sit back and laugh because I know better.

-slide
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I didn't see it, but when I waked into my 13 y.o. room, he was watching it..I fear it was all bullshit anyway..
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Dose dam steer-noids really must have gotten to that guy on 60 mins... I can't think of a place to hang myself in the bathroom. He must have stuck a bolt in the ceiling specially for the purpose or something. And if he committed siucide after coming off, isn't that proof that had he stayed on, he would have been safe?

Utter media trash churned out for the amazement of great unwashed...

Comment

Teens have a fairly high rate of suicide anyway........
                      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                        Teens have a fairly high rate of suicide anyway........
                        Not to change the subject or spark a new debate, but why dont "we" ever take responsibility for our own actions? If something happens, its always someone/something else that was the cause...like ephedra, steroids, McDonalds (Im a lazy fatass, must be that supersize menu), etc. :chair:

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Because it is easier to point a finger rather than to stand up and admit to one's faults. It takes character to do that. You know, it's the one armed man syndrome... :o

Comment

Well if people start to lecture me about steriods I sit back and listen until they bring up the roid rage point. Now this is where I jump in with my reply.

Me- "Well you know how you can tell that roid rage is a myth?"

Dumbass- "How?"

Me- "Because you are still standing there- alive!"
                            [email protected]

editor- Above and Beyond eZine

Comment

that roid rage shit is just BS..

Comment

Working...
                              X