Hi, new guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new guy here

Hello, a new guy here. 23m living in europe 5'6 160lbs. Goal to get to a muscular 200lbs clean. Ok peace.

Morocco

This is the routine im using rite now: (used it for one week, seems to make me feel more fresh than working out 5 days a week, and less problems with a hurting shoulder)
    mon: legs wed: chest,arms fri: back, shoulders other days: rest

But im thinking of focusing on getting my shoulders up because they add so much to how you look, so maybe ill do chest and back and do shoulders with arms instead. What do you people think?

Morocco

Comment

There are many of us here using a 3 day per week schedule so I think it can be done.

How does your diet look (calories, protein, etc.) and are you lifting heavy?

Comment

Welcome to IM, Morocco!
        Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Welcome to IM, I nomally ask new people for a food donation to come on the board, but I think you need some so I will send you a bit.

This board has a lot of great people and will help you get huge.

Enjoy...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

welcome. dont be afraid to post any questions. thers lots of helpful people here
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Welcome to IM...the premier place to learn!
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Welcome to IM, Morocco. Good to have you here.
                "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

welcome aboard morocco..this is this the perfect place to come to when ur unsure of something...glad to have u hear bro...enjoy

pudge
                  " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                    www.TrueProtein.com
                    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

welcome bro..enjoy your stay here!
                      Your Training is Brutal..But the Side Effects Shouldn't be..

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your time here while you grow!
                        Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                        person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                        and in the right way, that is not easy.
                        -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Welcome to IM Morocco. You have come to the right place.
                          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Thanks guys, you made me feel welcome. I prefer smaller boards without all the flaming and stuff, and this seems to be a cool board.

Morocco

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
                              There are many of us here using a 3 day per week schedule so I think it can be done.

How does your diet look (calories, protein, etc.) and are you lifting heavy?
                              Well, im not so strong. But i try to lift as heavy as i can with good form (but still explosive). I dont really count reps, but they are between 5-10 mostly.

When it comes to diet: i eat 5times a day, 2 of those meals are protein shakes. My problem is eating enough i think, atleast when it comes to eating meat or chicken. Im not eating enough vegetables either. protein is between 150-200 per day I think. Ill ask some more questions later , if its ok.

Morocco

Comment

Working...
                              X