For Randy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Randy..

You have me psyched up, the leg will heal!!! Here's some pics so the folks don't forget massxpress. Thanks for encouraging me. 2006?? a Nurse and the USA..Hmmmmm...Mo' money for prep.

2006 Usa

WHats up Big Sean , 2006 usa's would be a great show for ya , hell i might even do the 2006 USAs , Im glad your getting back into it you will do great , ill talk to ya more at Rustys party . peace

Vander V

Comment

Maxpress. ya look good Bro. Ya got a NICE LONG TIME TILL THE USA TOO!!

sit down and come up with a time line with milestones to meet, and show up ready for Biz Naz!
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

look great buddy

Comment

You go, mass. Ever read the articles about Jean Pierre Fux?... Very inspiring. He was able to re-capture pretty much all his leg mass fairly quickly.

It has nothing to do w/ that knee, man - is all in the head and the heart.

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Real nice, very well put together...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
              You go, mass. Ever read the articles about Jean Pierre Fux?... Very inspiring. He was able to re-capture pretty much all his leg mass fairly quickly.

It has nothing to do w/ that knee, man - is all in the head and the heart.

-R
              I know i know... I almost gave up but it will take the full year to get back to 25% then 50% at 18 months etc, I am training pretty hard again, so you are right. It's just tough to hit a pose and look down and oops the leg looks like my moms(no offense to mommies out there) See ya soon.

Comment

Mass,

I think you might be surprised w/ what you can do. How are you training the leg now?...

-R
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                X