b-12 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b-12 question

i have never done b-12 injections before but was looking to start them to help increase appetite. what dosages do you guys use. im about 200 lbs. if it matters. thanks guys
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

I use 3000mcg 2 times per week. But to tell you the truth I have no increase in appetite from it. I wish I did. One thing it does do is, when mixed with you weekly inj of an oil based hormone, the red water based Cyanocobalamin (B12) looks like a Lava lamp....

whooa dude! thats so coooooooool.....
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

why bother using it if you aren't noticing appetite increase?
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Because I have a 100ml jug of the shit!
        SweatMachine

Comment

nice! it's cheap enough that i'll probably try it anyways. maybe i'll notice sumthin

Comment

good luck with it, it certainly can hurt. but it will turn your piss a pinkish red color!
            SweatMachine

Comment

cool. i like muticolored pee. thanks for the help sweaty.

Comment

Working...
              X