increasing appetite??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increasing appetite??

i have never been a big eater but have made great gains when i have forced myself to eat bigger.

unfortunately my appetite never seemed to increase with the extra food.

anyone have any tips for increasing appetite?

i get to a point where i just hate to eat because my appetite just is not there but i know i gotta eat and it burns me out and sets me back.

Try to eat every two hours on the nose, not fatty foods but protein mostly and in no time at all you will be hungry if you go 3 hours before your next meal, you will also see how hungry you will be in the morning cause you just went 8 hours between meals and your system will be used to 2 hours.

B-12 injections can also help with appetitie...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

i tried the b-12 route. did 2cc's ed and i did not notice a marked difference.

eq and b-12 made a difference but i have not found anything substantial while off.

Comment

Try eating spicy and flavorful foods...that will increase your appetite bigtime. Bland foods decrease the appetite.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

smaller more frequent meals...keep them clean....only use dairy/casein at night.
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

You ever ran a real hardcore precontest diet?? try it, i guarantee when ur no longer precontest u'll become a devouring machine...

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

im not a naturally big eater either. i just stuff it down until i feel sick. it works.
              My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

oh also, if your not already doing some light cardio i suggest throwing some in. it helps with the appetite
                My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                  You ever ran a real hardcore precontest diet?? try it, i guarantee when ur no longer precontest u'll become a devouring machine...

pudge

Amen to that....I had no problem eating 5-6 lbs of meat a day after my contest diet.

Comment

Working...
                  X