juice or wine before prej...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juice or wine before prej...??

ok, my show is this saturday coming up... im not sure if to use grape juice or dry red wine before prejudging??

what would u guys here prefer, im gonna be taking either the juice or the wine with salt chips...

i need that vascularity to get crazy...so whats the verdict fellas, juice or wine??

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

come on fellas, help me out here....plz

pudge

Comment

wish i could help pudge but i don't know much about contest prep
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

PMd ya, bro.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

skip's got ya covered! btw, I would never use wine, did it once long time ago and when you are depleted, dehydrated and hadn't had alcohol in 6 months a little bit goes too far! Basically I hit the stage with a good buzz! lol
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Im sure straight grape juice would work just as well for vascularity, but the wine may have some dehydration effect.. Id rather have a little Grande Marnier
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

LoL...thanks for the replies fellas...im gonna go with the grape juice and salt chips...dont mean to brag or anything but my vascularity is somewhat freaky, so i like showing that off to the judges...plus my family and friends go ape shit when i hit a most muscular and everything goes 3-D..

I just hope i could get thru this week, im having some kidney problems that i do not want turning into an infection and having to use antibiotics...i have another show the foolwing weekend, so if i could make it thru this one i'll be happy...the next one could wait til next yr if i feel my kidneys have had enough...sorry for going on.

pudge

Comment

It sucks when shit all comes to a head at one time! Im having surgery wed. aug 28th---4 1/2 weeks out from my biggest show ever. I can relate Bro...Hopefully I'll only be down for a week. Im gonna say F-it and get my cardio in though! If worst come to worst I will skip the SE USA on Aug 28th and regroup to do the NPC Florida State Championship show 3 weeks later on Sept 18th. I guess your health is more important than any one show, specially if theres another one to do later. Take care of yourself first Bro!
                SweatMachine

Comment

Yea, my "guy" calls me up every half hour to see how im doing and how im feeling...he tells me to try and get thru this show and if by sunday morning after the saturday show i show signs of kidney infection - thats it..we'll have to skip southern states and get medical attention...i keep telling him no, but i guess u and him our rite....its just gonna hurt me bad to have to skip the second show (southern states).. but my health is first and the wife cant sleep worrying about this...

Now that im gonna begin the diuretics on wednesday, my kidneys are really gonna get taxed and im gonna have to see how much i can take...if i see that im not gonna make it, then i'll stand down...but i cant do that now, not now when im in the best shape of my life..man its true what they say, the better u look, the crappier u feel...literally.

Hey sweat, hope ur surgery goes well and be back on ur feet to kick ass at whatever show u decide to do battle in..

pudge
                  Last edited by pudge; 07-27-2004, 01:35 AM.

Comment

well just go by how you feel Bro. I wish I was making it down to Ft Laud. to see the show, but I was in Daytona Beach last week for the D.Kruck Classic and Im beat. ( the worst put on show Ive ever been too...EVER! ) Good luck to you just the same!
                    SweatMachine

Comment

Working...
                    X