No announcement yet.

Looks Like Professional Muscle is Gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like Professional Muscle is Gone!

It literally disappeared as I was over there. First, all forums except Powerlifting, then all, then this message on screen:

this site hacked
    by
    kuwait_spy

hey admin
    SORRY BUT I WILL HACKED ALL USA AND ISREAL SITE
    UNTILL YOU GIVEIN UP KILLING MOSLIM IN ALL THE WORLD
    IF GOD WILLINESS

[email protected]

[email protected]

With Big A away, don't know when it'll get back on.

xcel
    Lift Smarter, not more
    60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

WTF!!

Well there's more than enough room for everyone over here until things get straightened out.

Comment

damn that blows. hope everyone knows about this site so they can all come here. Xcel, dont we got ANYBODY capable of taking it back? I know that happened to steroidology i heard on the 24th and they got it back.

Comment

Xcel maybe give it a shot n PM some of the mods at steroidology.com TxLonghorn, BiggieSwolls, Stonecold. . . they might know how to get it back. I think they even found out who the hackers were.

Comment

its not that simple toopoo! those that could fix it are fixing there own bds
          RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Dont they pay a server or something for use of the board and space n shit? Wouldnt they be responsible to take care of something like this and fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by dpsquat
              its not that simple toopoo!
              I know you ride his ass a little too hard sometimes but "toopoo" is fucking hilarious, bro. I am laughing my ass off right now at that one.

Now, I am not taking sides or encouraging you two to start bitching each other out but that was damned funny. Sorry..... toopoo. BWAHAHAHA!!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

way to fizzel the prozell skizzel
                Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                and in the right way, that is not easy.
                -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Sorry to see the board gone Xcel.

Comment

That sucks to have that happen. Well im glad they didnt get to this site too. Hope pro muscle gets back up soon

Comment

I have a whiz who knows what he's doing in touch with IronMike (temp site admin) to work on getting it back. We'll see what happens.

xcel
                      Lift Smarter, not more

Comment

Great news Xcel. Best of luck with getting the board back

Comment

Well PM people, this is also a great, no-nonsense, no-flame board - another great place to hang. Only one other board I hang at regularly and if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya

xcel
                          Lift Smarter, not more

Comment

Originally posted by xcelbeyond
                            Well PM people, this is also a great, no-nonsense, no-flame board - another great place to hang. Only one other board I hang at regularly and if I told ya, I'd have to kill ya

xcel
                            .... or be killed. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                            X