today is the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today is the day!

well its finally here boys, I will be on stage later this morning I am doing the Caveman in case any of you are familiar with it. have about an hour and a half to weighin and need to drop about another pound, I don't see it being a problem though. Like to thank Pumped for all his help with the diet and so forth, now its time to take it 'em.

go get em' jimbo!!!...make that weight and go out and eat brother...just stay relaxed and have fun...give em hell..

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

just talked him and he is 2lbs off from making the BW class but 2wide is a judge and he said the scale will be set 2lbs heavy so everybody makes weight.

I told him to keep pissing and weight in last. LOL

Comment

kick some ass! :showoff:
        Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Go hit it bro-But first things first-Have Fun! Then get your trophies.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

stick it to em bro
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Tear um up monster, best of luck to you...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I wish you the best!
                Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                and in the right way, that is not easy.
                -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

good luck
                  :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

Just talked to him and its between him and one other guy that won the state show last weekend. Jim is bigger and harder. man I tell you jim in one big ass BW

Comment

Originally posted by PUMPED
                      Just talked to him and its between him and one other guy that won the state show last weekend. Jim is bigger and harder. man I tell you jim in one big ass BW

Thanks for the update PUMPED!

Comment

Originally posted by PUMPED

Pumped kind of sumed it up, I'm home right now and gettin ready to go back for the night show, cuz the show is only like 30min from my house. Its gonna be close but my legs are better and my back blew everyone away no one came even close to it from what I was told, so we'll see what happens. I think I'll be a little drier at the night show and maybe that will help out too if they haven't already decided the places. thanks for all the support and I'll let you guys now how it went when I get home!

Comment

I'll be here waiting...

Comment

Jim!! wait!!!...tell us what ur eating man..let us in on whats goin on..

are u touching up ur color?? are u drinking anything? what are u eating?? how do u feel??

pudge
                            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

well I took second in the open class so that gets my national qualification which what I was after, so I am happy. :showoff:
                              I talked to the judges and they said I was bigger and that I had better shape but the gave him first cuz of his muscle maturity(he was also in the master 40-49 class, and I am young 21) so they said he had better seperation due to his muscle maturity and thats the only reason they gave him 1st. He was a very good competitor and was told last weekend by Chad Nicholls that he should do nationals, so I didn't loose to any chump or anything- so I feel good about that. Now its time to pack on some serious size- I'm gonna take off a week or so and then get after it!

Comment

Working...
                              X