Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting this pop up window???

Worldwidemass.com

asking for a password b/c of secure area or something...

???wtf???

I don't think I've ever even been to that site...and the box only pops up when I go to view a thread her at IM.
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

In-human was having this problem, I don't know if he ever solved it, its a high-jack problem that is caused by a trojan...i have yet figured out who sent this out as it has nothing to do with this board, I know that.

KR downloaded a trial version of the trojan-hunter and it took care of his high-jack problem.
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

I think it has to do with the teamskip logo. Cause the don't come up after you say no. And it only happens in threads where a teamskip person has posted

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm

well it just happened for the first time today...

and I have antivirus, firewall, and trojan remover...

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

I have IM^ working on it when he gets some time he has been so busy at work I even tried to get inot "regedit", but just can't seem to get rid of this sucker.

BW, I was just on my finaces laptop and that window keep coming up, I keep getting different pop ups all from IE, I did switch to my Yahoo Browser and now I do not see the pop ups any more but its still there, dammit...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Yep, I have had the same thing happen on several occasions. Never really paid much attention to it though. Now I'll look out for it and get rid of it.
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
              Yep, I have had the same thing happen on several occasions. Never really paid much attention to it though. Now I'll look out for it and get rid of it.
              Heck, When you kill this sucker please let us know how you did it, I am ready to eat my monitor here, I cannot even use Internet Explorer anymore with out a pop up every time I refresh or click on something...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                Heck, When you kill this sucker please let us know how you did it, I am ready to eat my monitor here, I cannot even use Internet Explorer anymore with out a pop up every time I refresh or click on something...
                No problem IH..I haven't noticed it for a day or so. But I do notice that everytime I look in my history, a thing called netshag is there. Don't know what it is or if this has anything to do with it or not.
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I have not seen that in my history yet, hmmm...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

that is a trojan:

http://www.nsclean.com/trolist.html

Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                    and in the right way, that is not easy.
                    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

well I just ran the trojan remover...it found something and hopefully took care of it...

thanks guys.

BW

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

guys I dont understand what you are talking about but I do know the pop up you get when you try and log on WWM is because we locked the board down "today" because of a x-wife trying to use info against the owner.

But I dont get the pop up on any other board just wWM but I am still not sure what you guys are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                          I think it has to do with the teamskip logo. Cause the don't come up after you say no. And it only happens in threads where a teamskip person has posted

The teamskip logo is coded under wwm but I am not having any problems

Comment

Raul, None of that software fixed this problem yet...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

I don't know what problem you guys are having about wwm or some window but I have not had this problem once, yet. I do get some pop ups here and there but nothing all that bothersome and certainly nothing about wwm.

If you want me to pull the logos to see if this works, just let me know. I really doubt this is the issue, though, because I haven't had the problem myself - not once.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X