l carnitine, how to inject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l carnitine, how to inject

whats the best doses and way to inject it. i am also gonna use kynoselen with it. guys need your info. i have it so i m gonna use it till its gone, just want the best way
    mind over matter

maybe someone can post how to inject my glutamine and green tea? i have the lipton kind, so i want to use it until its all gone. i could really use your help finding the best way.
    www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

dont be a dumbass. if you dont have something worth a damn to say. load up your dart with your glutamine and green tea and shove it up your ass.
      mind over matter

Comment

damn

Comment

Don't be silly i'm sure it was a joke. Maybe if you were the intelligent kind you'd do some research and find out the there is no difference in taking it orally or injecting it. Unless of course you like having another reason to poke yourself.

Comment

yeah, i was just kidding... but when i saw this thread i was wondering why the hell someone would bother injecting an amino acid.
            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
            X