Congrats to Rusty Jeffers..AZ Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Rusty Jeffers..AZ Product

Way to go on 2nd in the supers at the USA. He's been plugging away forever. Now's the time to get some press and get the procard next year. The superheavy class is getting worse and worse. I mean all things considered. Another AZ boy kicking some ass. I would like to see him do the Master's Nats. It would be cool if we had a central place to train once a week or month like Gold's venice, in AZ. It would be good for photo ops etc. Awesome job to Jeffers and everyone at the Arizona last week.

Very cool.
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

I thought Rusty was from Colorado??

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Rusty, IMHO should have WON the Supers. Cook, just did not bring in the conditioning that he needed to take the class (or get his pro-card).

We saw Rusty at the Gold's on Flamingo on Sat, doing a photoshoot. he didn't recognize us and we didn't recognize him - he's shaved the head and the 'stache.

Great guy.

Skip, he's living in Phoenix, now, but could (?) be from Colorado originally?... (I know he's been in AZ for a while, though...)

-R
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

At least 15-20 years in az..no matter he's finally there.He competes year after year. I have never seen someone so dedicated to the bbing lifestyle and a good family guy.

Comment

Working...
          X