Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To prop or not to prop - THAT is the question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To prop or not to prop - THAT is the question!

Got me some primo and some var for a different cycle than normal. I want to toss in some test, but I really hate dragging my leg behind me like igor in those old frankenstien movies - which is what prop can do to me. Anyone got any suggestions?

Cause its awful hard to look sexy when ya walk like a fraekin retard . . . oh man, and DO NOT accidentally sit on your wallet - sweet JESUS!!!

Anyway, thanks in advance all!

Mikey
    OLD GUYS RULE!!

Just finished a 3 week jumper of prop and only the first couple were bad. I found that when I massaged the site for a few minutes the pain never showed up..That seemed to work really well for me..just a thought
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Dont be a wuss BM, Prop feels good and doesnt hurt as much when mixed with something else. I feel that some people are much more sensative to it than others are.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO
        Dont be a wuss BM,

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!!
        OLD GUYS RULE!!

Comment

I am one of those that is sensitive to prop. Even after massaging the site, it still was sore and I felt like shit the day after. I thought maybe it was just "that" batch, but I got the nerve to try it again and the same thing. Im guessing that TNE could be a good alternative...

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Slide, forgive me for sounding "not in the know" but are you refering to tren?
            OLD GUYS RULE!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike230
              Slide, forgive me for sounding "not in the know" but are you refering to tren?
              No..was referring to Test No Ester. Xcel is probably the "Man" with this and could probably give some good info on it based on his experience.

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                No..was referring to Test No Ester. Xcel is probably the "Man" with this and could probably give some good info on it based on his experience.

-slide
                well, maybe its time I stopped being so damned old school and tried something totally new to me . . . I just might try that bro - thanks!
                OLD GUYS RULE!!

Comment

Originally posted by slide

-slide
                  ml
                  Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 08:55 PM.
                  [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                  Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                    Awesome compound for strength and size, will make your glute feel like you got hit by a cement truck.

Gotta inject 2x ED also....makes for a fun cycle. Big, hard, and crippled!!
                    gee . . . guess I'll be passing on THAT ONE! LOL!!! I'll look QUITE studly posing from my WHEEL CHAIR No thanks I'll just stay small, squishy and mobile . .. yeah . .. that'll work . . . LOL!
                    OLD GUYS RULE!!

Comment

gee . . . guess I'll be passing on THAT ONE! LOL!!! I'll look QUITE studly posing from my WHEEL CHAIR No thanks I'll just stay small, squishy and mobile . .. yeah . .. that'll work . . . LOL!
                      lol
                      Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 08:56 PM.

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

No thanks I'll just stay small, squishy and mobile . .. yeah . .. that'll work . . . LOL!

LMFAO!!!!!
                        Go with the prop, what the hell! What you got to mix it with?
                        -KidRok-
                        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

BM try to mix the prop with something like deca or eq that should help lessen the pain. Also, injecting slow and massaging the spot after also helps.

Comment

Prop kills me as does Primo. Both hurt bad for several days. It must be a BA thing for me?
                            That or I am a wussy?

CC

Comment

Originally posted by CCapel
                              Prop kills me as does Primo. Both hurt bad for several days. It must be a BA thing for me?
                              That or I am a wussy?

CC
                              Not sure
                              Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X