Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey BRIGGS - where are you, bro??

LMAO!!

Oh, that's right, I banned you a few minutes ago. I guess that explains it, huh?

I have only banned ONE person since we have had this site up - ONE. I guess when you are disrespectful, arrogant and threaten people after they politely decline wanting to work with you for your prep because they can see how much of a tool you are in only one email, you kinda sorta have to be banned.

I didn't want to do it. He made me. lol

I love assholes. They make me look like an even nicer guy than I am. If there were no assholes, maybe I would look like a jerk. *shrug* Still, either way, I thank the assholes of the world.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

:2guns:
    lol
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Hehe, Skip you really can be bastard huh, LOL, that was damn funny, I just got done reading the whole story and now I see this, you smart ass, lol...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Oh Skip I forgot, did I tell you I am 3% BF at 20 weeks out and I need your help, or should I contact "Layne" over at BB.com instead, LOLOL.

Yes I have a bridge to sell you too, lol...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

too funny
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

LOL (no one said that yet did they?) :p
            Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
            Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Boys!!
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Like I told you before, I had my hand on the trigger days ago when i saw what this ass posted in the sponsor forum.

Some people don't let me ban at will though...
                Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                and in the right way, that is not easy.
                -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                  LMAO!!

Oh, that's right, I banned you a few minutes ago.

Skip
                  That's the Skip we all know and love.

Comment

Good move, Skip. Did what you had to. My uncle always told me that the world had more assholes than asses. Voila, another example!

Comment

Originally posted by GerryT
                      Good move, Skip. Did what you had to. My uncle always told me that the world had more assholes than asses. Voila, another example!
                      My gramps always said, "there is an ass for every seat", and he was definitly our ass for the day here...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by winnie
                        Like I told you before, I had my hand on the trigger days ago when i saw what this ass posted in the sponsor forum.

Some people don't let me ban at will though...
                        HMPF!! I was only trying to be nice and give one more idiot another fair chance. Next time, I am going to do some clobbering myself though - not letting that glutton Skip have all the dang fun!! He didn't even share either; just went and did all the banning by himself. That's worse than stealing the last ice-cream from the freezer and eating it in front of me...

Comment

Originally posted by GerryT
                          Somehow, the idea of a multi-assholed ass or of homeless assholes presents me with a funnier view of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                            Yes I have a bridge to sell you too, lol...
                            Ssshhh!!! I just sold him the one over at Brooklyn!!! Shush!!!

Comment

Well, I had to try putting up the white flag due to the last email he sent me. It is funny because, though his ego is so fragile and now shattered, he continues to email me but complains that I am clogging up HIS email. lol Shit, brother.

I extended the white flag for no other reason than I don't know how fucking psycho this guy really is. He may well want to track me down, cut up and eat my children - I just can't tell because he is soooo fucking mad that I won't work with him.

I was also informed that my bodybuilding career is now over and that I won't have any clients by the end of the year. I am terribly sorry to hear this as I was just plugged in musclemag and have 2 more plugs coming up in the next month or so. I just don't know what I am going to do now. Get a REAL job?? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, right.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X