Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the last 15 years between Skip and DC you could argue these two have provided the most informative and consistently the most posts on bodybuilding. For anyone that has been around long enough and I'll include myself in that category, the most memorable for me was a big fat pale ass white skip in his kitchen and what was to follow was one of the best threads on what I guess you could say was "skiploading". If memory serves me it was maybe around '02 or '03.
    Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve!!!

Comment

I recently posted those pics to my IG account.
      They were a big hit.

Skip
      Originally posted by Dirkmoneyshot View Post
      In the last 15 years between Skip and DC you could argue these two have provided the most informative and consistently the most posts on bodybuilding. For anyone that has been around long enough and I'll include myself in that category, the most memorable for me was a big fat pale ass white skip in his kitchen and what was to follow was one of the best threads on what I guess you could say was "skiploading". If memory serves me it was maybe around '02 or '03.
      www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
      Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: IntenseMuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
      X