Thoughts on Yohimbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Yohimbine

What are your thoughts on this for a fat burner?

I have been taking it for a few weeks now and I am really, really liking the results for leaning me out. I get pretty tired when I take it when my cals are low, but I feel it is very effective.

Any others' experiences?

Is there any issues you have to worry about with yohimbine as far as toxicity goes? In other words, does it need to only be taken for short periods of time?

Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

I used Yohimbine for my last prep from about 8 weeks out until 3 weeks out as it causes mild water retention. I really liked it as well. I used about 20mg/day in divided doses. If you look, Yohimbine is an active ingredient in many of the popular fat burners out today (Lipo-6, ect)
    Strength and Courage

2006 WABDL Iron Chamber Powerlifting Meet
    2007 NABBA Canton Bodybuilding Championships
    2008 NABBA Canton Bodybuilding Championships
    2009 NPC Natural Ohio Bodybuilding Championships
    2010 USAPL Ohio Powerlifting Championships
    2010 100% RAW Northeastern Powerlifting Meet

Comment

yeah i had it because its in lipo 6 i used it last summer i think it worked pretty decent
      The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward.

Comment

i am using TP's version at the moment and love it . i had it already a few times and it really helps to get rid of stubborn fat depots . i have used LIPO 6 and must say it is a great beginner product but if you want to see real results >>> go with yohimbine hcl .

you got to be careful with the dosages when you are a beginner . 20mg / day might just do the trick BUT might be a little high for lighter weighted Athletes . i am using very high dosages but won't post them because i am afraid some young spoiled teenager might miss the small printed part about the dangers and will hate life for a few hours . yes , overdosing makes you feel VERY sick . so start slow . it's half life is very short and i recommend it on a keto type diet as it don't work to well in the presence of insulin . i take my dosages in the am pre cardio then in the pm pre workout and will add another one pre bed . other experienced good results with using two dosages ponly a few hours in the morning by taking one pre am cardio and then the other maybe 3 hours later . some people can't tolerate taking it too close pre bed . you got to experiment a little .

here is some reading material

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...t=AbstractPlus

Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players.
        Ostojic SM.

Institute of Sports Medicine, Sports Academy, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro. [email protected]

The main aim of this study was to determine the effects of yohimbine supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in professional soccer players. The athletes (20 top-level male soccer players) were allocated to two randomly assigned trials. Subjects in the yohimbine group orally ingested tablets that contains yohimbine at a dose of 20 milligrams per day in two equal doses for 21 days. Subjects in the placebo group ingested an equal number of identical-looking pills that contained cellulose. There were no statistically significant changes in body mass and muscle mass within or between trials (p > 0.05) after the supplementation protocol. Percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol (9.3 +/- 1.1 vs. 7.1 +/- 2.2%; p < 0.05). Furthermore, fat mass was significantly lower in the yohimbine versus placebo trial at postsupplementation assessment (7.1 +/- 2.2 vs. 9.2 +/- 1.9%; p < 0.05). There were no changes in exercise performance indicators (bench and leg press, vertical jump, dribble and power test results, shuttle run) within or between. trials (p > 0.05). No subject reported any side effects from yohimbine. The results of the current study indicate that supplementation with yohimbine combined with resistance training does not significantly alter the body mass, muscle mass, or performance indicators in professional soccer players. Nonetheless, yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes.

AND

http://www.sledge-hammer.us/yohimbine-hcl.html

Yohimbine HCL

Herbal yohimbe extract and pure Yohimbine HCL are the available forms of Yohimbine. Pure Yohimbine HCL is preferable over Herbal yohimbe extract. Many reports show that Herbal yohimbe have many toxic effects. So it’s not safe to use Herbal yohimbe extract. Herbal yohimbe extract contains few different alkaloids in which yohimbine only make about ten to fifteen percent of all the alkaloids. On the other hand Yohimbine HCL is very consistent and safer. Yohimbine HCL is an alkaloid and it is found in trees that grow in southern Africa. Yohimbine is found in inner bark of a specific tree. It is used as aphrodisiac, medicines and is also used to treat erectile dysfunction. Obesity is also treated using yohimbine. Alpha adrenoreceptors are blocked by yohimbine. The release of the norepinehrine is stopped by different mechanisms. Norepinehrine is a main lipolytic hormone of the human body. While talking a sympathomimetic or in the time of stress, norepinehrine is released and it starts beta and alpha adrenoreceptors. Alpha adrenoreceptors and the beta adrenoreceptors, both have opposite effects. Beta adrenoreceptors stimulation can cause fat breakdown.

The alpha adrenoreceptors stimulation is being prevented by yohimbine. One of the most common side effect that yohimbine hcl has is anxiety. People that are prone to panic attacks should always avoid the use of Yohimbine HCL at all cost. People having stress related disorders should do the same that is avoiding the use of Yohimbine HCL. Increased blood pressure and heart beat, and insomnia are some other side effects of Yohimbine HCL. On the other hand, yohimbine hcl have some benefits too. Yohimbine HCL is also called sexual stimulant. Yohimbine HCL is used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. Yohimbine HCL once combine with other drugs that increases the action of nitric oxide is used as a medicine. So the question arises that what quantity of Yohimbine HCL should be taken in order to minimize the side effort as much as possible. The answer to this question is, one milligram per ten lbs should be taken per day. On the other hand if you want to use Yohimbine HCL as a treatment for erectile dysfunction, then you will have to take 0.1 milligram per kg on daily bases.

Yohimbine hcl is best to be taken before you eat meal. That is, should be taken when your stomach is empty. In order to use it for weight loss, one can take Yohimbine hcl twice in a day. The half life of Yohimbine is very short. Half life of Yohimbine is almost as low as one to two hours. But on the other hand, 11.hydroxy.yohimbine that’s a metabolite having similar activities, and 11.hydroxy.yohimbine half life is about six to eight hours, so it can be taken after longer periods. Yohimbine hcl is a very effective weight loss agent. Research shows that twenty mg of Yohimbine hcl helped in a weight loss of over three lb in a time period of 21 days. This research proves that Yohimbine hcl is very effective in burning of fat.

wake
        Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am experimenting with it on a client of mine right now. I don't have an extensive background with it so I had to employ the feedback of a couple people here at IM that I trust. It looks promising but I will know more over the next couple weeks.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Overall liked it, helped leaning out although it gave me mild mood swings..
            Taking the recommended dosage is suffecient .. even a little over i realized gave me breakouts and tantrums....
            two thumbs up... but i wouldnt take it all year round..
            "for 5% off please use discount code MBK999"

Comment

I can really tell a tangible increase in fat loss when taking yohimbine. I really like it and it doesn't make you feel like crap like some other fat burners out there (like the one that starts with a "C")

Use the discount code "SPD365" for 5% off your orders at www.trueprotein.com; Order 16lbs or more, and you get 10% off!!!

Comment

Im using it now at 8 mgs per day. It works very well for me melting bodyfat off. it always has. i used it back in 2006 and it melted fat right off me.
                Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Comment

Originally posted by HELLA SWOLE View Post
                  ............. I really like it and it doesn't make you feel like crap like some other fat burners out there (like the one that starts with a "C")
                  BUT , IMO, these two , together , work damn well when used in a combo .

wake

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by wakejump4me View Post
                    BUT , IMO, these two , together , work damn well when used in a combo .

wake
                    Yes Wake, they definitely do. I have tried this as well and the results are actually MIND BOGGLING, IMO. The fat just almost literally disappears!

Comment

wake, how do you dose it? (assuming that you got the tp powder)

distilled water and a large syringe?
                      "anatomy is destiny" - sigmund freud

Comment

Originally posted by USZLA View Post
                        wake, how do you dose it? (assuming that you got the tp powder)

distilled water and a large syringe?
                        nope , i just use regular tap water . nothing fancy , really ! i don't want to talk about dosages too much, but i tell you this . i use 100 ml with 3g of powder = 30 mg on 1ml . yes , i use a syringe . you got to shake the crap out of it at first or it will give a hard time .

wake

Vince Lombardi

Comment

and how many ml are you using, lol
                          CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
                          MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                          2010 NGA Pro Universe
                          2010 NPC Monster Mash
                          2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
                          2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
                          2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
                          2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
                          2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
                          2008 NPC Ohio State
                          2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                            and how many ml are you using, lol

LOL, oh well , as a teenager is probably not smart enough to figure this one out >>>i will tell you i am using 3ml/day divided into 3 dosages . .

so how much am i using now ?

wake

Vince Lombardi

Comment

3ml divided by 3 = 1!

1 x 3 = 3!

3 = 1?

I'm confused

CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
                              MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                              2010 NGA Pro Universe
                              2010 NPC Monster Mash
                              2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic