Good Luck SweatMachine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck SweatMachine

It's been a long road of dieting for you and now it's time for you to show off the results!!! Good luck tommorrow!

its time to show 'em how an old guy can bring it bro!!-it ain't luck so I'll just say "have fun and be safe"-rippedchef
    Livin' for the pump

Comment

Good luck Bro!!! Represent IM well.
      What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

Slap b*tch!!

Comment

Rock on Sweat...Bring back the bootie
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Thanx everyone... woke up this morning ..EVEN MORE improvements.Im gonna bring it, yo can count on that. Im looking forward to my load.... I might just come in on time.... Im weighing 237 in the evenings now, so after cutting water I should still be caring well over 225lbs, Im happy with that. 60lbs in 23 weeks, thats a lot of weight , and alot of changing. I'll be heading out arounD noon, so... look for posts sunday sometime..
          THANX FOR THE TREMEDOUS SUPPORT!
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

give em' hell sweaty...dont let them try to pose in ur space...23 wks is hell, now give it to them..

pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Im gonna require ALOT of space.....people are gonna want to move away from me! hoo-rah!
              SweatMachine

Comment

HERE WE GO, BABY!!!! HAVE a BLAST BIG DOG!!!

Can't wait to see how you destroy your "nemesis." LOL

-R
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Randy the dude has made this into a war...I was just having fun before, but now, I want to draw blood..... I WILL dominate the stage......period
                  SweatMachine

Comment

Good luck to you Sweat....Kick some ass bro! Judging by the pics you have really pulled it all together...time to reap the benefits man.
                    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Rooting for you, Sweat. Take no prisoners, bro.

Comment

Have fun, bro...looking forward to seeing pics and hearing the results...Take care...

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                        X