the log book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the log book

okay, all i here everywhere is log book...crush the log book, eat the log book, live the log book, makek love to your log book, walk your log book around the park, sleep w/ your log book!!! is this some kind of special log book practice!! I guess what I mean is, this something that doggcrap is having all of his clients use, and is there some secret log book cult, guess I just want to kknow alittle more about it!!

Hammer

"nothing tastes as good as being lean feels"

yes we are a cult.. i hate the damn log book everytime i hit the iron that f***er laughs at me ,, he tells me i cant beat him ,, and when i do beat him i spit on it , gnaw and step on it ... but dont let it get you .. watch out.. bwahahaha
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

just check out the dogg pound bro its all there.. (no we arent a cult just crazy thats all)
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

so I assume you do DC training?? thats why U use the log book in the manner you do! I/m pretty busy with my contest prep. so I don't have a lot of time to try and switch over to DC, but trust me I read the dogg pound everyday..kind of feel guilty cuz I don't use DC, but still visit the pound...maybe I would if skip and doggcrapp got together and offered some kind of dual package??He he..pretty good Idea I think

Hammer

Comment

hammer, Well they actually are a team, DC gets um huge and Skip gets um ready for stage, hell of a team...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

yeah I knew that, but was thinking more in terms of $

Comment

hammer-if the logbook tells you to "drink the kool-aid"-don't do it!!!
              Livin' for the pump

Comment

Working...
              X