what do u guys shitload with??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u guys shitload with??

Like me, many guys on here are prepping for shows coming up soon..and i know alot of u are shitloading during ur contest diet..Man i gotta tell u when i shitload, i seem to get so much harder and it makes it so much easier to drop weight after...when i do my shitloading i eat just about anything, i eat some sinful wicked shit, lol....i've eaten everything from pop tarts, pizza, flan, cheesecake, brownies, oreos, ice cream, etc...u get the picture..

now i was just wondering what some of u guys on here shitload with...let me know, i got one coming up soon and i was thinking of trying new things...

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

BUMP
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

brownies are a favorite, pizza (although I get a bit nervous about the cheese and a lactose sensitivity), pop-tarts, toaster struedels, pancakes w/syrup, jelly or jam, twix or kit-kats, donut holes(glazed)
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

krispy Kreme donuts, brownies, oatmeal creme pies, breadsticks, pancakes/syrup
        snickers bar, pop tarts, zingers
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

been thinking of trying sushi....but not at tis time....no experimenting for me
          -KidRok-

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
            been thinking of trying sushi....but not at tis time....no experimenting for me
            I have considered this, also, but haven't simply because it SEEMS to me that the added vegetables and meat would just get in the way. I don't really know. Plus, it isn't like you can just put a plate of sushi in your gym bag and take it to the show with you to eat later. lol

I prefer butter and blueberry syrup flavored slightly with waffles, hashbrowns, toast, etc.. I used to go more for sugary type foods but I changed over to heavy starchy foods because they don't make me sick to my stomach. Backstage I might have some fatty cookies like Mrs. Field's Oatmeal cookies or something like that, though.

Krispy Kreme sounds good......

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

now let's say you start the shitload friday night before your sat. morn. P.J......prior to friday night, are carbs next to nothing? or do you guys still do some carbing up the prior day or 2 with clean complex carbs.???
              Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                Like me, many guys on here are prepping for shows coming up soon..and i know alot of u are shitloading during ur contest diet..Man i gotta tell u when i shitload, i seem to get so much harder and it makes it so much easier to drop weight after...when i do my shitloading i eat just about anything, i eat some sinful wicked shit, lol....i've eaten everything from pop tarts, pizza, flan, cheesecake, brownies, oreos, ice cream, etc...u get the picture..

now i was just wondering what some of u guys on here shitload with...let me know, i got one coming up soon and i was thinking of trying new things...

pudge
                I went back and read Skip's contest prep post. Krispy Kremes were one of his staples for shitloading. Other than that, anything goes according to Skip. I don't have anymore details than what he put on his prep post.
                "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                  I have considered this, also, but haven't simply because it SEEMS to me that the added vegetables and meat would just get in the way. I don't really know. Plus, it isn't like you can just put a plate of sushi in your gym bag and take it to the show with you to eat later. lol

I prefer butter and blueberry syrup flavored slightly with waffles, hashbrowns, toast, etc.. I used to go more for sugary type foods but I changed over to heavy starchy foods because they don't make me sick to my stomach. Backstage I might have some fatty cookies like Mrs. Field's Oatmeal cookies or something like that, though.

Krispy Kreme sounds good......

Skip
                  I think thats what happen to me to much suger foods. my gut was killing me.

Comment

I can't wait to have some brownies, i'll be in heaven

Comment

I did a trial run with sushi for my first meal of the SL, the problem with sushi it its hard NOT to go overboard on it. All I do is go for all you can eat, and I mean I eat until I cant eat anymore. I think if you limited the amount you ate it wold be fine, but I was bloated for 5 hours. I also used low sodium soysauce.

I usually stick with pancakes w/real maple syrup, cheese-burgers, pie filling and rice cakes, some donuts, sausages and bacon, hashbrowns, some candy bars, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly
                        now let's say you start the shitload friday night before your sat. morn. P.J......prior to friday night, are carbs next to nothing? or do you guys still do some carbing up the prior day or 2 with clean complex carbs.???
                        carbs as low as possible friday and even thursay, you want to be extremely depleted to suck everything back into the muscle cells.
                        -KidRok-

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                          carbs as low as possible friday and even thursay, you want to be extremely depleted to suck everything back into the muscle cells.
                          cool, thanks KR.

that's what I was planning on...just making sure.

BW
                          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
                          X